GSdx v 1.13
Good news. I see that GSdx v 1.13 is finally out.

They've fixed a few features GSdx has and improved the graphics.

FFX-2 now plays videos and cut scenes properly, yay! But the screen still goes blank halfway through battles.

Cheers

Sponsored links

The GT4 crash still occurs also in dx9 mode, for those that care about that game.

But always good to see things fixed in either case. In the games I`ve tested, I`ve not seen any visual differences from the previous version.
Old habits die hard - System Shock
?? is this a recent release? Was anything important changed that makes it worth looking into?
3.0ghz E8400 Dual Core Processor
4 Gigs Corsair DDR2 RAM
(2x)8800GT SLI (dual cards)
Ninja
Its always good to download the newest versions since you never know what might have been fixed in a game you play.
I spoke too soon. Bugger.

While some vids have been fixed for FFX2, and the graphics look slightly better. The some of the important vids are still screwed up.
Note: I just found out that changing the FPS limiter improves fmv video.

I want to see yuna singing Sad
hmm I had no problems in 1.12 in FF X-2 with FMVs. Just use DX10 Hardware renderer and Blend tff for Interlacing. On a fast CPU you get a pretty decent result, only subtitles are bad as they aren't removed so you have all of them displayed.
I dont have DX10, im using XP.
(01-04-2009, 09:50 AM)icemann Wrote: Its always good to download the newest versions since you never know what might have been fixed in a game you play.

Hmm..I'm not sure about that. You may be right, don't get me wrong. But I recall things actually many times getting WORSE (or more commonly, looking exactly the same). I mean, I'm still using .9 version of Gsdx
3.0ghz E8400 Dual Core Processor
4 Gigs Corsair DDR2 RAM
(2x)8800GT SLI (dual cards)
Ninja
Well I haven't been able to figure this out. Screenshots aren't working with 1.13 for me... at least not by pressing F8 like it was for 1.12, which still works. Anybody else having this problem, or know how to fix it?
Not sure which version it was, but I know that one of them fixed a black screen bug in Devil May Cry 2. Thats been about the only change where I`ve seen a real change or benefit.