GSdx
I don't know what changes you've made in your last revision of the plugin but it really speeds up Tekken 5!! BIG THANKS FROM ME! Laugh

Sponsored links

shadow0000: that's a nasty rounding problem somewhere in the shader pipeline (True Love Story 3), even numbers round up to the next even number and starting rows/columns get skipped.

LSMetag: yes, I need the crc.
Thank you. I'll give you the crc tonight. Is The bin image's CRC enough ?
it needs to be the game (elf) crc, just run the emulator with the console window enabled, escape out and copy where it says "ElfCRC="
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

How do you convert pal into NTSC.
Thank you Refraction !

Bucker, you need to ripp your game with Alcohol 120% as an ISO and use an utility which name is something like "PS2 PAL 2 NTSC Patcher with YFix 1.06".
could someone with a different rig than mine confirm this for me?

in ffxii in software mode when you go to the inventory menu (pressing triangle) the fps jump from 60 to exact 30fps, not 29, not 31 (just keep in mind some speedhacks alter the value a bit)

the reason why i want to confirm these results with you is because i really don't know if it's my pc fault or not
E8400 @ 3.2GHz - 8800 GT @ stock - 4GB DDR2 800 [actual: 3.5GB with PAE] - WinXP PRO 32bit SP3
[Image: 133779.png]
Ok, so the CRC of my modded Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is 983C53D3.

I hope it will be in the newer release. Thank you ^^
@TroyChilds: does it happen when you try Gsdx rev 1194?
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(06-19-2009, 09:01 PM)kebrus Wrote: could someone with a different rig than mine confirm this for me?

in ffxii in software mode when you go to the inventory menu (pressing triangle) the fps jump from 60 to exact 30fps, not 29, not 31 (just keep in mind some speedhacks alter the value a bit)

the reason why i want to confirm these results with you is because i really don't know if it's my pc fault or not

The menu is very slow there, I get about 29 fps on the same not overclocked e8400.