GSdx
Does anyone know how to fix the video problem in Final Fantasy X-2.

Sponsored links

If it's the FMV problem use native resolution or software renderer, or is there other problem you have?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
If I put the GSdx on software the video's are perfect but the game play is slow and if I use hardware with native off, the video flash's and has line through them, but with native on the lines are gone but it still flash's. Oh and I'm on dx 10.
Sir Gabest can you pls make a new version with the Frameskip MOd i want to play Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 in better performance and without the screen blinking error ... and with your old version from the Frameskip Mod i havent good performance pls make a new version of GSDX with Frameskip mod Thx

Best Wishes ReaL
KimiKiss [J]

Black borders on HW (dx9) mode, it does look like an alpha problem, is really noticeable on the face, however the black line strenght is higher on HW around the objects (seems alpha again), not sure if both are related.

D3D9 HW:

D3D9 SW:

Attached GS dump.

Attached Files
.7z   KimiKiss [J] - GS dump.7z (Size: 701,03 KB / Downloads: 176)
You have an entire collection of obscure games there it seems. Is it an alpha problem or is a texture filterling problem. As texture filtering seems to mess a lot with text on some games which is just 2D lines like that.
(07-02-2009, 02:32 AM)dralor Wrote: You have an entire collection of obscure games there it seems. Is it an alpha problem or is a texture filterling problem. As texture filtering seems to mess a lot with text on some games which is just 2D lines like that.

Is on native res, filtering seems to be deactivated by default on native since the texture gap fix, but is not ticked just in case, I use defaults to try to avoid mistaking scale artifacts.
Yeah scaling artifacts would probably be pretty prevelant in most 2d games texture gaps and the like.
Ys V and KimiKiss both have a dx9 z buffer problem, large z values with too little distance between the 2d layers.
Well, all of a sudden my problem is fixed, just by manually cleaning up every project's build folder. Guess there was some garbage that VS didn't completely scrap when i asked for a cleanup and rebuild of the solution before.
Rig: [email protected]/2gb DDR2-5300/MSI HD4670 512M/Intel P5K Pro/XP Pro SP3 & Win7 RC1