GSdx
(07-04-2009, 12:19 AM)DannyK Wrote: Shadow of the Colossus still has black screen ingame on 1451, but when I make a .gs file, the problem doesn't occur when the .gs file is ran. I really hope this can be fixed. When the game is set into progressive scan mode instead of interlace, the screen is still black but there is some garbage at bottom right.

Which version do you have, it's the same as ever here.
(07-04-2009, 03:04 PM)diegochiha Wrote: What do you mean by crc?

The game's CRC, you can find it in the console window when it starts.

Sponsored links

(07-04-2009, 03:05 PM)Gabest Wrote:
(07-04-2009, 12:19 AM)DannyK Wrote: Shadow of the Colossus still has black screen ingame on 1451, but when I make a .gs file, the problem doesn't occur when the .gs file is ran. I really hope this can be fixed. When the game is set into progressive scan mode instead of interlace, the screen is still black but there is some garbage at bottom right.

Which version do you have, it's the same as ever here.
(07-04-2009, 03:04 PM)diegochiha Wrote: What do you mean by crc?

The game's CRC, you can find it in the console window when it starts.

Ah now i get it the crc is:5d02cc5b
And the error i got in the console is: unexpected hwRead16 from 0x10003c30
Can you add back the ability to choose your full screen display resolution? It is automatically set to 640 x 480 60Hz. 648 x 480 doesn't look anyway different from the other display resolutions, but it is the 60Hz that is killing me. I get a lot of screen tearing, and if I use vsync I drop to 40fps no matter what.

Other wise good job on the plugins. I also hear that the ati problem was fixed. Continue the good work!
You can choose the resolution with dx9, is it not working?
(07-04-2009, 03:12 PM)diegochiha Wrote: Ah now i get it the crc is:5d02cc5b
And the error i got in the console is: unexpected hwRead16 from 0x10003c30

Thought I had this game, but I have grand battle 3 instead. Can't fix it without a .gs dump (shift+f8).
Im kinda new here and i don't know if it's the right place to do it.

So well i keep using the new gsdx version and everytime i try to run it it keeps giving me a message saying please updte DirectX! Would you like to open the download page in your browser and i clicked yes.

Well it wouldn't let me download it everytime i keep doing it because i had to vaildate my thing and it wouldn't let me continue after that. By the way I have windows vista directx 10.

But it works for me when i use gsdx 9 but for most games i get 20-30 fps.
CPU: Core i5 Processor 3330
GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB
RAM: 16 GB
HDD: 1 TB
OS1: Windows 10
Download it through this site: http://www.softwarepatch.com/windows/directx.html

The site only acts as a redirection to Microsoft's servers, so you're bypassing the validation check when using it.
Aggh.... It didn't work.

It did give me the page connecting to the microsoft server and then it gave me a new page where you go to download it and it said oops this link has been broken.
Oh well, use FileHippo's mirror then, it's also up to date: http://filehippo.com/download_directx/
Same result, link has been broken, maybe would you check it?

This is what it gave me.

Page not found - connection failure

My connection is working, every website i go to except when i download directx.

Oops! This link appears to be broken.Suggestions:
Go to microsoft.­com
Go to download.­microsoft.­com
Go to sitemap www.­microsoft.­com/­sitemap
Search download.microsoft.com for download 3C46A69A CB0F 4CCA B1E8 248D43270D5F directx mar 2009 redist
Search on Google:

Google Toolbar Help - Why am I seeing this page?

©2009 Google - Google Home
That's weird, as the link works for me. But anyway, open the FileHippo link again and use the FileHippo Mirror directly beneth Download
Latest Version
. If you're using the Download Latest Version it only sends you to Microsoft's servers, which you seem to have a problem with.