GSdx
Tori no Hoshi - Aerial Planet [J]

Minimal issue on HW (dx9), the compass looks wrong, alpha seems to be ignored, it could be the z-buffer issue, I am also unable to replay the .gs.

D3D9 (HW <-> SW):

Attached Files
.7z   Tori no Hoshi - Aerial Planet [J] - GS dump.7z (Size: 2,41 MB / Downloads: 313)

Sponsored links

well, with the newest GSdx (1538) there is a DX11 mode (Hardware), and it crashes pcsx2 when i try to run it.

doesn't explain why.

can it be fixed? is it a bug? does using that mode improve fps? DX10 mode still working.

specs:
windows 7 , build 7100
amd x2 4800+
gts 250 512mb
2gb ram
it's cuz there's no hardware that can use Dx11 hardware mode Laugh >_> (only software mode can be used Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(07-21-2009, 07:29 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: it's cuz there's no hardware that can use Dx11 hardware mode Laugh >_> (only software mode can be used Tongue)

not true.. I run dx11 hardware just fine.
well i was able to run Dx11 hardware as well but it crashed a few minutes into pcsx2 Smile (just like on Dx10 >_>), but even though you were able to run it doesn't mean that it's designed run on Dx11 >_> (unless it WAS designed for Dx11 and you got it early Tongue Laugh O_O)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
I've successfully run DX11 multiple times on my Windows 7 machine. I actually use it as my main setting now.
I too use only dx11 at the time ... I have a 8600GTS... and up till now there is nothing that needs dx11 hardware
also the compute shader would be possible to use with dx10 and dx10.1 hardware...
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
all Directx 10 hardware is forward compatible with directx 11. IF newer DX11 hardware (if and when it arrives) will be more efficient at processing it, it remains to be seen. But since the advent of stream processors, programming shaders to do what directx wants them to do has become much easier than the fixed functions provided by previous generations
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I'm on a fresh install of the Windows 7 x64 RTM build 7600 with DirectX updated via the web installer and both the November and May redist packs. My hardware is a Core2 Q6600 OCed at 3.4ghz, 4gb of DDR2 RAM at 900mhz, and a Radeon 4870 OCed to 800/1000. I've already installed the 2005 MS pack and have the 2008 x64 packs installed as well.

DirectX 10 works beautifully, however the DirectX 11 SW and HW versions crash PCSX2 without warning or message. Help?
GSdx uses dx11 beta from directx sdk, win7 has normal dx11, and they are not compatible. Maybe when the next sdk comes.