GSdx
(08-19-2009, 09:08 PM)tulib202 Wrote: Hi I have a problem with the lates update on pcsx2 both 1652 and 1653
I tried it in 2 games(both don't work anymore).Tekken 5 and Gran Turismo 4 .In Tekken i just get the namco screen plus the minigame than nothing just a black screen, in Gran Turismo i get the the first screen than nothing. However if i swith back to pcsx2 v1651 everything seems to be fine

wrong thread/section. first open your own thread about this in the "general discussion and support" section if this forum, to sort out if it really is a bug and not just a misconfiguration or similar. please include all info that might be necessary like specs, plugins, versions, config, screenshots, emulog.txt, etc. if it really is a "new" bug, then post it in the "bug reports" subsection.
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403

Sponsored links

AAAH the new pixel offset support cool! made me really happy! Finally shadow of the colossus's fairy shading is in place.
hey pls gabest add my CRC to GSDX dll to remove the green fog from god of war 2 here it is 5990866f i used to compile my own dll before so i addied it my self but now my computer hard disk formated due to a virus so my backup Priorities didnt include (vs 2008 or pcsx2) so im not gonna down this again its kinda big for me at least not now
FOKKAK MENY
Hello there Gabest sir!

I have a dump for you Blush

Here is the Soul Calibur 3 ghosting issue, if there's anyway I can help you I will (I make good coffee).

Be good boyo!

Here's the thread where I try to explain the problem

Basically in recent gsdx, there is a ghosting overlaid over the game that looks like a still from a portion of the action over the top of the gameplay non moving.

In earlier versions of gsdx (962) the game looks good right up to the point were the fight starts then the screen goes darker (im thinking this is the same overlay without the cutout of the action in it)

Thanks for your time !

2xE5462@3081MHz Xeons : 4GB 800Mhz RAM : 8800GT
The new revisions of gsdx... I don't know wich one started, but I upgraded from 1611 to 1650 , and The overbrightness in shadow of the colossus got much worse now. It was never this bad with the former versions. It's a pity, because with the new the pixoff support, other bugs are fiexed....
In more recent versions of GSDX, Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne / Lucifer's Call does not have correct Z depth, ie. characters and objects appear in front of objects that they should be behind. Occurs with both DX10 mode and DX9 with Log-Z on or off.
GSDX revision 890 works fine.
i7 6700k @4.5GHz | Nvidia GTX 1070 8GB | 32GB Corsair DDR4 RAM | Windows 10 64-bit
(08-20-2009, 12:11 AM)yeyoo Wrote: hey pls gabest add my CRC to GSDX dll to remove the green fog from god of war 2 here it is 5990866f i used to compile my own dll before so i addied it my self but now my computer hard disk formated due to a virus so my backup Priorities didnt include (vs 2008 or pcsx2) so im not gonna down this again its kinda big for me at least not now

Pls rama or gabest add my crc to the gscrc.cpp file its (5990866f) @all the people who posted above this post the current releases are betas and you sholudnt relay on them theres no harm in trying the betas and hope they have fixed a problem or got more speeds.the dev's are working hard to make the next stable release
FOKKAK MENY
Can the anti aliasing support be added so that you can use it from within the gsdx menu instead of the .ini file?
I've always been curious, but why does vsync impair the performance of pcsx2 games so much in gsdx? I would run a game with no frame limit at around 200 fps just fine without vsync.

Turning on vsync, the game hovers around 150 - 160 fps, which is fine! I'm still getting to my point.

Turning on Frame Limit with no vsync, everything is a full 60 fps. Turning on vsync with frame limit, the same scenes are suddenly much slower. This perplexes me because there's a trick I use to get rid of the slowdown, but keep frame-limit and vsync on. All I have to do is alt-tab into Windowed mode and then alt-tab back into fullscreen. All of a sudden, it's 60 fps with vsync on. My brain is confused by this. Why should this solution even work?

It's not a viable option though because I have to alt-tab twice whenever there's a drop in fps to get it back up. Usually only occurs during scene changes. For example, traveling to your bedroom in Persona 4 or a chase cinematic in FFXII.

I always play in fullscreen on my HDTV, so the vsync is to prevent screen tearing. This is when I experience slow-downs: Fullscreen, frame-limit, vsync on.

My specs are: C2D E7400, 4GB RAM, ATI 4770, Windows 7RC x64
I use the latest SVN at all times, clamp mode all normal. GSDX settings: DX10, Render @ 1366x760, 8-bit Textures, Vsync, output blur, msaa=4
Yup, probably going to sound the fool, but Ive tried to download your latest plug-in on http://pcsx2.dyndns.org/index.php#GSdx but it doesn't appear to have the directx10 support. i do own vista and tried on both 9.6 and the beta but i only have the options for dx9?