GSdx
Okami....

Worked perfectly in last beta, now...

Got the new beta, using same settings and tried some new ones, advanced settings etc everything, nothign changes.

Im in the Village where some cursed something is in the air, and u have to free the windmill to clean it.

BEFORE 1888 in the other version 17xx it was allright. now its like the whole screen is full of oil or something, the oil moves and u can see when it covers 90% of the screen. Here it is:

[Image: 123-1.png]

Sponsored links

Are you sure it is GSdx that's the problem? I mean did you try an older GSdx with the beta PCSX2?

Try the last 4 revisions here and see which one broke it, if anything at least r1650 should work.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(09-21-2009, 02:08 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Are you sure it is GSdx that's the problem? I mean did you try an older GSdx with the beta PCSX2?

Try the last 4 revisions here and see which one broke it, if anything at least r1650 should work.

Hmmm tried one of the 17xx revisions.... same thing..... hmm its not GSDX it seems.
Hi am new hear,

And my qwestion is

Is it not possable to add more to this plugin to make the most from your video card

I have a nvidia geforce 8400gs 512mb of ram ddr2

I meen use some memory and speed from you video card aswell the use of your pc?

Thanks!
(09-22-2009, 02:34 PM)drwhojan Wrote: Hi am new hear,

And my qwestion is

Is it not possable to add more to this plugin to make the most from your video card

Thanks!

No. You can't make a crappy graphics card fast magically using some code.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-22-2009, 02:39 PM)Bositman Wrote:
(09-22-2009, 02:34 PM)drwhojan Wrote: Hi am new hear,

And my qwestion is

Thanks!

No. You can't make a crappy graphics card fast magically using some code.

I would say it works quite well!

On boot of my iso with help from speed hacks upto 75-100% 45-50 fps and in fmv 45-50% about 25-30 fps!

My pc is only pentim4 2.4ghz with 2gb of ram

Sorry its i was playing final fantasy X!

But my onbord intel i did not even get half of this, So it is the video card at was a big help!
No, it's crap.
Intel E7500 @ 4.00ghz 400 fsb / Asus P5QL Pro / 4Gb Kingston RAM / PNY nvidia 9800GT 512Mb / Creative X-Fi Music 24 / Vista 64 SP2/
That mabe!, But whay the big imporvment over the onbord intel card from the nivida?

In speed and no brake-up in graphics?

If only i could get the fmv to play 20fps faster!

Set the D3D intenal res to 512 : 512 and see a big speed-up from 30fps to 50fps in bios

Qwestion is why dose it speed-up when lowering the internal res?, 512 is as low as its alowed to get
I can't read this.
Is there any recommended range of numbers to put at the pixoff lines at the .ini?

I'm trying to remove (or, at least, getting less) blur problems with Yakuza (it's really HUGE) and i don't really know where to start...

Thanks, mates Smile