GSdx
I tried the beta (1736) using gsdx 1650, directx 9 on xenogears 1. I noticed that there are times when the character's legs won't move even if the character is running/walking. I tried loading the save states again, the result is still the same. If I try to start a new game and when the character's legs are 'working' Smile and load my save state, there won't be any problem. And I cannot save using the save in the game only save states.

Sponsored links

That's Xenosaga and it's a problem in the 1736 beta use the latest one.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
sorry if i ask in wrong thread...Laugh

i tried using GDSX 1763, but cannot choose DX 10 hardware mode...only DX 9 and null showed...but no DX 10 mode
but in GSDX 1398 and few older GSDX, i can choose DX 10 hardware...
anyone know why ??

FYI i using vista 32bit + VGA 4670...so it should support DX 10, right??
i'm using pcsx2 1888
already install DX update august 2009 + C++ 2008 + beta 2010

am i missing something...??

i'm DL all gsdx file from here,
http://pcsx2.dyndns.org/index.php?n=GSdx

any info is apreciated
Thx...

btw sorry for my bad english Laugh
Do you have Vista SP1? I think it's necessary for the new ones.
@Shadow lady
nope...my Vista without SP1...
so... SP1 for vista is a MUST then ??? Sad
if it is, then i think it's better to inform this matter in page 1...

Thx for the info...i'll try it out...
LOL, well yeah it should probably be noted in the first page but there's not that many people who doesnt update it really Tongue
well then, i better DL it now then...Tongue2

and once again, thx a lot...
this working with ati video cards??
@fokker, did you ever read the threads in this forum? Or you completely out of your mind. Please do the searching function next time to get some clues first then ask whatever you need, if you already got a stuck.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
Hello, i'm kinda new here. Smile I just want to ask if dx9 is better to use than dx10 for faster fps. Also, what would generally result in faster fps, hardware, software or null? I'm guessing hardware but maybe it's null(I don't know what null means).

I hope I don't get flamed. I tried to search a bit for an answer but couldn't. Thank you very much for you time.

EDIT: I'm using vista and i can use dx10 if i wanted to. But i'm unsure if dx9 or dx10 will result in faster fps.