GSdx
First of all, hi.
I´m a new user.

I want to report a bug in Tenchu 3 Wrath Of Heaven.The game runs fine with fullspeed BUT it has a strange bug:Gray fog
[Image: 3700588gsdx20091211215333.png]

This is the first Tenchu game released without fog, so I hate playing it with fog xD
I´m using GSDX 1873 SSE2.
I tested DX9, DX10 and DX11, with hardware and software rendering.
Software rendering runs fine, but hardware always have this problem.
Can you please fix this?
Laptop: Intel Core 2 Duo P7350 2.0 GHz, 9600M GT 512 MB, 4 GB RAM, W7 x64
Sorry if I write something wrong, but I am spanish.

Sponsored links

Missing Blue [J]

Game flickers on HW mode, and the screen overall is darker, is a similar issue to that of Budokai Tenkaichi 3 [E], interlacing fixs the flickering but still the brightness and colour is not the same. Depending on interlacing sometimes the flicker shows remnants of another older frame flickering on screen rather than just a black intermitent frame, Rozen Maiden had this flickering problem under certain interlacing modes on HW but only on certain objects.

D3D9 (HW):

D3D9 (SW):

Attached Files
.7z   Missing Blue [J] - GS Dump.7z (Size: 1,16 MB / Downloads: 193)
Oh, I forgot.I´m using the PAL Tenchu 3 ISO, the one witch includes spanish language.
Can anyone upload the lastet version, compiled?
I want to check if the glitch stills in the lastest version.
No, no one can upload the latest compilation as it's against the rules. If you want to try an SVN build you're either going to have to wait for gabest to come back to make an official compiled version, or just compile it yourself using the guides available.
Okay then.
I will try to compile it, but...
Where is the SVN?
I will use Tortoise SVN to download it.Can anyone post the SVN repository?
Check the developer's section of the forum and click the link to the window's compilation guide. It has all the information there.
Ok.
By the way, I forgot the gs file, so I did a new screenshot with the file.As you can see, the glitch only is noticed in the map, not in the guards.
[Image: 3709563gsdx20091213171146.png]

Attached Files
.rar   gsdx_20091213171146.rar (Size: 5,89 MB / Downloads: 436)
(12-13-2009, 11:15 AM)Hero Of Time Wrote: Oh, I forgot.I´m using the PAL Tenchu 3 ISO, the one witch includes spanish language.

Same problem here with NTSC ( U ) version!

Oh i want to post a bug, 2nd time here anyway

Atelier Iris 1, i've play this game until i fight amalgam, after the spoiler everyone back to the first town, right after klein and lita exiting town and walk to the forest, suddenly pcsx2 got message error pop - up and closed.

NTSC ( U ), PCSX2 0.9.6

Sorry cannot post screenshot, didn't have time to capture it
Hissatsu Ura-Kagyou [J]

HW/SW modes issue, the screen is getting squished (or doubled) in height, SW has a duplicated screen below instead, similar to the intro logo issues with Demon Chaos/Ikusagami which is a game by Genki as well.

This game works fine on r1549, and r2099 already has this bug present and still happening in r2330, I can't narrow the revisions right now, just in case albeit being similar is not an upscaling or interlacing issue the output is like that by default on Native.

D3D9 HW (1539 <-> 2099):

Attached Files
.7z   Hissatsu Ura-Kagyou [J] - GS dump.7z (Size: 1,22 MB / Downloads: 225)