GSdx
(07-29-2011, 09:00 PM)abdo123 Wrote: the seventh and the fivth logo is amazing they are so nice
Talk with somebody to make one of your logos the officall one
Wow man...you have an artist's eyes!I dont belive.Are my favorites logos.
Logo number seven represents speed and power (I was inspired by the effects of street fighter 4).
Logo number five represent the innovation and stability (I was inspired by Alien vs. Predator movie).
I do not know who I could talk.
Thanks!

Sponsored links

Shadow lady is slowly becoming more and more of a programmer day by day.
(07-30-2011, 12:51 AM)dralor Wrote: Shadow lady is slowly becoming more and more of a programmer day by day.

*wanna correct* he/she (gender undisclosed) is more like a walking pcsx2 game database. I loled at that svn comment about debugtesting that - was it? - 200 games on a single revision?! Laugh

what a b!tch of a nerd. Tongue

have a nice wekend.
Back at the days I'd test about 100 games daily against various builds to sneak out bugs...testing isn't always as fun as most think Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Heh it's probably slightly more fun then doing QA for massive data transform software that I have been doing for work of late. And damn I thought I had a lot of PS2 games at my 60 ish.

Pssh haxor you didn't read the latest svn comment did you?
(07-30-2011, 01:19 AM)dralor Wrote: Pssh haxor you didn't read the latest svn comment did you?

I just did. now I know what you meant. Wink

cool thing.
On FXAA this may be only a question gabest can answer but is it being applied on the buffer pre-rescaling to window size or post. Cause in theory you would get better edge coverage and lest blurring if it's pre-scaling.
I'd like to express my sincere thanks to "Lana" for committing yet another CRC Hackfix for the first two Legend of Spyro games.
Those games had issues with the HUD, and some of their Menu's. Was definitely quite a fair bit annoying how the HUD was behind almost everything xD

So I will now mention this - The first two Legend of Spyro games are now, completely free of bugs.
Thanks.
Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.
I was bored so I was playing with the presets of FXAA.

3xScaling NoAA
[Image: Persona4NoAA.png]

3xScaling FXAA
[Image: Persona4FXAA.png]

3xScaling FXAATweak
[Image: Persona4FXAAHQTweak-1.png]

Also for shadowlady if you want to lower the blurriness adding #define FXAA_QUALITY__SUBPIX 0.0 to the rest of the defines should do it.

3xScaling NoAA
[Image: FFXIINoAA.png]

3xScaling FXAATweak
[Image: FFXII_FXAA.png]

3xScaling FXAATweak Subpixel 0.0
[Image: FFXII_FXAA_NoSub.png]
The 'subpixel 0.0' adjustment looks very good, but does it still maintain its negligible performance hit or do you start to feel some effects from the processing?

I recognize that you're showing 60 FPS in all of the screens, so could you try without frame limiting or in software mode?