GSdx
(01-23-2012, 02:18 PM)rama Wrote: Does it work with older GSdx revisions? Tried the one from the r4600 release?

I just tried the r4600 and it displayed correctly. I'll continue using the r4600 build until this is remedied in the subversions!
[Image: 2212125.png]
| XFX HD6950 2048MB @ 900/1400 |

Sponsored links

would be nice to have SMAA 2.7 implemented with controls for 2x, T2x and 4x in the gsdx configuration dialogue
I guess SMAA6x is also there. Would be really great of it implementing. Smile
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
no, 2.7 only goes up to 4x.
in r5082 using software renderer, about half way through Zone of the Enders 2, the game suddenly slows down to a crawl and then everything is bland without textures for about a minute, then goes back to 60fps once all the textures are back. It's as if the gameplay started before the textures have loaded. Please help.
Do you have the console window open? Is it printing anything starting with GSdx: ...?
Hrm, I've reverted back to r5065 and it didn't have this problem with ZoE2, so it's another bug caused by the recent changes to the SW renderer. Only problem with r5065 is the title screen which you've fixed in r5082, but r5082 has problems loading textures in ZoE2. Can you fix the title screen for r5065?
I don't really have time to play games further than the first few minutes. It will be difficult to test.
I've already tested and the bug isn't there in r5065, but the title screen bug is. Can you move the ZoE2 title screen fix to r5065?
DyHycodan, if you want to be helpful, post a gsdump