GSdx
Can anyone tell me how to fix the black flickering that comes in every 20 seconds or so on 0.1.16? I think I've tried changing every setting available but nothing helps. Everything is alright when I'm using version 0.1.14. Oh and the game is FF10 although I'm not sure if thats even importand because I have read that other people are having the same problem on other games.

Thanks

Sponsored links

FFX works perfectly, so it's an issue with your system. Make a new thread in the general windows support forum for your problem including all your settings and PC specs.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ok thanks for the super fast answer Laugh
can i get a link to latest version and how to setup because i cant even get it to work to the graphics of ps2 mainly just parts of the screen is black
specs
i7 930
6gb 2000mhz ram
1gb gts 250
http://pcsx2.net . For how to setup, read the configuration guide.
For help for a specific game, make a new thread in general discussion and support with all the details.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
thanks for quick reply ive already been through the guide and still had problem but ive got the problem through all thanks anyway
Anyway to fix this minimap issue in P3:FES?

[Image: P3FES.jpg]

It's misaligned and segmented for some reason.. This happens at native resolution too, and in software mode. (not that I'd really want to use either anyway, as the main reason I use PCSX2 is to upscale my library of games.) DX9\11 seems to make no difference in it either.
There was a hacky thing, but everything else got weird... and no shadows. XD
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
Hmm.. What causes it exactly? I can kinda understand the segmented pieces of the map, but the fact they're misaligned altogether in some places seems so bizarre to me. The game otherwise is emulated very well for the most part, but little things like this tend to nag me. (Ironically the weird shadows in battle don't really bother me half as much as this minimap issue does.)
The minimap relies on pixel perfect alignment which is impossible to emulate via direct3d.
We toyed with rounding hacks but those broke other parts of the game, so you're going to have to live with the glitch.