GSdx
Appreciate the straight forward answer anyway. A shame nothing can be done though, oh well.

Sponsored links

How to always turn on Pixel Noise? It works with the F7 key but it always reverts to default when I quit PCSX2.
Not possible without building custom GSdx, that shader is always set to 0 as default, doesn't check for any setting. Not really sure why;P, it's nothing hard to change, maybe couse that function is somewhat experimental or unfinished and nobody thought about making it more user friendly.
Thanks for the quick reply! Smile I hope it could be turned on by default..
Well I would generally propose a change to save ini setting WHEN hotkey is pressed additionally to add that shader to an ini file:].
Here's a working patch for GSdx hotkeys:
.7z   AutoSaveHotkeySettings GSdx.7z (Size: 778 bytes / Downloads: 286)

I really have no clue why it's not like that from the start, it's a small yet very nice addition. Especially interlace;P, it always bugged me when I first set it with a hotkey, then change other GSdx settings and it resets to default I had there:]. Probably it wasn't just my problem;P, but really is there any particular reason it wasn't set like that?

Edit:
I totally forgot to mention that yesterday;3, that patch add's saving config for hotkey changes only for the windows side, linux is directly under it, I could guess it IS same, but cannot test if it works on linux, soo left it's code untouched.;P
I have a pretty minor, but still rather annoying bug to report. I guess this is the place to do that?

I was using no speedhacks, official 1.0 release with GSdx r5334 SSE4.1 version. I used Direct3D11 to illustrate the problem, but the same thing happens with Direct3D9. Native resolution, nothing ticked except Texture Filtering half-way. Changing that has no effect.

In the game Warriors Orochi 2, pre-rendered cutscenes with dialogue are subtitled. Whenever these kinds of videos play, you can see previously-used textures flicker rapidly at certain places. I recorded a video of that.

Excl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2zyFkmm9s4

This is a problem with Hardware emulation, as i tried the same situation with Software rendering and...

Excl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmEddXLK9oc
(i didn't get sound on this video but you get the idea)

I've also had flickering above the video sometimes, it seems to depend on what was on screen before the video starts.
This only happens in subtitled videos. Other videos like the publisher and developer videos play flawlessly, and even a preview teaser video, which is also letterboxed, has no flickering. I'm guessing videos and subtitles are rendered separately.

If you need me to supply any additional info on this, please ask.
Game: Final Fantasy X
Version: NTSC-U (SLUS-20312) & NTSC-J (SLPS-25088)
GSDX: The one bundled with PCSX2 1.0.0

Bug description: Few FMVs in NTSC-U version of FFX and the majority of FMVs in the International version blink. Automatic game fixes is checked (this bug is not the gabarge FMV which the gamefix is for). I did a full test with the FMV when Tidus meets Wakka in the International version. All speedhacks and GSDX hardware hack are off, cheats disabled, native resolution, change between microVU and superVU but the problem still persists. The only way to fix it is using Software mode.

Workaround for user: Press F9 to switch to Software mode either before or after the FMV. Then press F9 again (immediately if you want to) to switch back to Hardware mode.
Livy try pcsx2-r4818(not GSdx).
There is similar problem with other game and pcsx2-r4821 is the problem
Can Any One Fix Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks Fix Plz...
(08-22-2012, 07:09 AM)Priyeshbabariya Wrote: Can Any One Fix Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks Fix Plz...

Fix what ?
Mk : SM works on pcsx2...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go