GSdx
(03-24-2009, 06:40 PM)madhav770 Wrote: plz anybody tell me which is the best graphic card for pcsx2

Any DX10 card with a high amount of dedicated VRAM. For nvidia, the more stream processors the better. Not sure about ATI. I highly recommend the nVidia 9800 GTX by either XFX or EVGA. Processor is the biggest hurdle, though. If you don't have a newer gen processor (i.e. top end dual core or q6600 or higher quad core) with at least the SSSE3 instruction sets, you will not get good speeds.

Sponsored links

thanx
evil flickering LSD effect on the floor is gone now. There are a few textures that flicker at times during speech sequences but nothing major.
Tales of the Abyss(CRC=14fe77f7) has quite an interesting problem if you up it's internal resolution. Doing so creates displaced phantom versions of characters and certain things(such as Save Points). I've played around with the options and I'm pretty sure that it happens only when you tinker with the internal resolution of the game.

I don't know whether it has been reported already or not, but hope it helps anyway. Should you need any more info, please ask.

(GSDx r834, SSE2, DX9)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks like glow texture is moved (or wrong resolution).
Shadows of the Colossus suffers from the misplaced glow effects as well.
Does anyone here still run XP and has a dx9-level card? I wonder if I convert everything to use the dx11 api, will it run there. Attached a little test program, it needs the latest dx runtime I guess. Also, who runs vista but only has dx9-level card should test it too!

It just draws a 640x480 rectangle Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   dx11test.zip (Size: 829,74 KB / Downloads: 219)
Speaking of DX11...is that something I will have to upgrade to Windows 7 for? Or will it mostly be a software/gfx card thing like switch from DX8 to DX9 in WinXP?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
they (microsoft) say it works on vista too xD (also some parts work with dx10 cards)
@gabest works here vista + dx10 card

have you already tried compute shader 4.0 ? I tried the sample but it said I don't have compatible hardware Oo
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
Just tried it on my other machine, vista and no developement tools, the dx runtime installer won't copy the dx11 beta dlls on it. So, it's only for those who have the full sdk. Still, I'm not sure if xp gets these dlls with the sdk. I hope it does, targetting dx9 should not need vista.

kabooz:

D3D11_FEATURE_DATA_D3D10_X_HARDWARE_OPTIONS options;

hr = device->CheckFeatureSupport(D3D11_FEATURE_D3D10_X_HARDWARE_OPTIONS, &options, sizeof(D3D11_FEATURE_D3D10_X_HARDWARE_OPTIONS));

options.ComputeShaders_Plus_RawAndStructuredBuffers_Via_Shader_4_x => 0

We have to wait for new drivers...