GSdx
You could look for the SetGsCrt syscall. It should be able to find it in the elf, though multiple times and with varying parameters.
Games might support PAL/NTSC/PAL60 modes, etc.
Here's a start but there is a lot more to it:
https://github.com/mlafeldt/ps2rd/blob/m...scalls.txt

Gonna have a look at Arc Rise Fantasia some day. Composer is Yasunori Mitsuda so the game is good. Smile

Sponsored links

Thanks for the info guys Smile

I wonder - how well do the current hard coded values typically work?. Would it be worth it to try and read the games actual x,y vals. I just thought it looked odd that it was basing all games' scaling from those two same hardcoded values (unless otherwise specified)
So I had been betting the a game like burnout 3 would showcase AF pretty good, the problem was how to capture a screenshot that demonstrated it with the blur effect that the game has, and also moving so much. The solution was I disabled the blur effect with skipdraw, and made a video instead.

The only big problem is that Burnout 3 is a stretch for my system anyway, and recording on top of that kills it. Even GPU based recording. So most of the video is at 3/4 speed. But still, it looks pretty good. I'll post it when it finished uploading(which will be a few hours lol ><)
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Sweet Smile Look forward to seeing it.
I only tested it in Shadow of the Colossus so far. There it stabilizes the ground textures but it removes a bit of sharpness.
It's still a noticeable improvement.
I think that's because the point filtering didn't seem to be applying the tfx filtering/offsets properly to lod/distant textures, but the anisotropic does. I'm not 100% though.
Well... Damn. I expected the video to take a quality hit on youtube but WOW. It's possibly the worst quality "HD" thing I've ever seen! You certainly can't tell anything about the textures >_< Just too much movement for youtube's bitrate and quality settings. I'm not even gonna bother embedding it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PcQQ-f5DVQ
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Youtube sucks for video quality, but I can't really tell with my internet.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Yeah, you probably should have just had the car not moving, then turn the AF on, and off to see the diff xD. I gave it a like, and even subbed to you for good measure though ^.^
Oh crap that's a good idea... car not moving.... ROFL... BRB