GSdx
Nice work Asmodean! Smile
New scaler looks pretty nice.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]

Sponsored links

Okay, so this comes out of GPUDrawingEnvironment. That is weird alright Tongue2
We'll want to make it accessible some other way I think, just to avoid a dependency
between these 2 totally different environments. (This is for PS1 only Tongue2 )
KrossX: thanks man, not seen you around much lately.

rama: I did say it was a wip test Tongue. That was the version of GetDisplayRect() that I wanted to test, but I didn't want to go adding it to GSDrawingEnvironment, so I just included GPUDrawingEnvironment for now. This should obv be improved upon/furthered etc. I'm still convinced there's a better alternative to use, but I'm still testing.
Well, until it's in 1.2.0 (or 1.3.0 the next devel version), meanwhile I will keep this asmodean version nicely tucked away Ninja
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I'd just like to slip in a little welcome to Asmodean for being considered to be on the coding team and has kindly accepted Smile

well deserved for your recent efforts sir, bravo! Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

SEXY!

I had just said in my bored thread that this should happen.

Congratulations Asmodean, you deserve it!
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(01-20-2014, 10:44 PM)rama Wrote: Okay, so this comes out of GPUDrawingEnvironment. That is weird alright Tongue2
We'll want to make it accessible some other way I think, just to avoid a dependency
between these 2 totally different environments. (This is for PS1 only Tongue2 )

GPU... weird indeed. Maybe it's getting bigger defaults, instead of 512x448 it would be 320x240 -> (*4, *3) -> 1280x720.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
(01-20-2014, 11:31 PM)refraction Wrote: I'd just like to slip in a little welcome to Asmodean for being considered to be on the coding team and has kindly accepted Smile

well deserved for your recent efforts sir, bravo! Smile

He definitely deserves itSmile
Lenovo Y50-70 Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7-4720HQ @ 2.6Ghz - 3.6Ghz Quad Core
Nvidia GTX 960M 4GB
8GB DDR3 Ram
15.6'' Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS
Windows 10 64 Bit
---
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.4Ghz
Gigabyte H81M
Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB
8GB DDR 3 Ram
1TB WD Black
Windows 10 64 Bit
Phillips 23.6" 1920x1080 IPS
I dunno about that >.<, but all the same. I'm obviously honoured and will help out how I can Smile
----

KrossX: Yeah, I've been testing that myself. GSdx is reporting the same output res as before, but I've been monitoring GPU load to try and see if that's the only culprit, but it doesn't seem to be as simple as that. I've not had enough time today to look into it properly though. I was bleary eyed at like 5am last night when I uploaded the test build >.<

#edit: typos
CONGRATS YOU DESERVE IT! Smile
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]