GSdx
why do I smell 0.1.15 is going to get posted sometime right after I leave for the day?

Sponsored links

(04-01-2009, 05:56 PM)Wonderland Wrote: Guys, has anyone else not been able to take screen shots with F8 (or any other button I know of) since 1.13? I've had to keep using 1.12 in order to be able to. I can't figure it out. I try the same button that works in 1.12 with any subsequent ones but... nothing.

Anyone know what reason there might be for this and how to resolve it? I'd really appreciate any help.
yea it's probably of an old lilypad Smile (i'm perfectly able to take snaps with 1.14 Smile (have done it with lilypad 9.10 and 9.11), also "snaps" folder has to exist Smile)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(04-01-2009, 08:18 PM)rama Wrote: ChickenLiver was so friendly to optimize that move routine Breath of Fire 5 so hates.
Pasting it here in hope you'll use it, Gabest Wink

I think PGO did something like that too. It noticed what function pointers are used and created a special case for them.
around what time each hour are you releasing the updates?

*is gonna try to get most of them lol *
hey gabest, i suggest you add an option for choosing what format to use for the snaps (like .bmp, .png and .jpg Smile). (it takes the hassle off of converting the image to post in a thread Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit

yes, please a JPG option..
(04-01-2009, 09:26 PM)Saiki Wrote: around what time each hour are you releasing the updates?

You can check here if there was any update to gsdx: http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/list . No changes, no new build.
Thanks so much for the replies, guys.

I was indeed using an old version, so I updated in hopes that it would work. However, it still didn't work using 9.11. Is there something in the config file I should change?
do you have an existing "snaps" folder in pcsx2's folder? (notice the way it's spelled snaps)
Windows 7 64bit

Yes indeed. It's where my gsdx 1.12 snaps go. But nothing with 1.14 and 9.11 still.

I'm using 0.9.6, that's supported right?

Also, now when I press F8 with 1.12 it takes 2 screens of the same thing. Might that have something to do with the problem? And even if not, why is that and how might I fix that?