GSdx
(04-04-2009, 12:36 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: aah ok Rolleyes
but i thought DirectX had a function in which it could save in the 3 formats i suggested (which iirc is "D3DXSave(Surface|Texture|Volume)ToFile", don't know if it's different in MFC\ATL Rolleyes )

Hm, the last time I tried only bmp and dds worked, but now others do as well.

Sponsored links

Hello Gabest and all of u. Maybe I found problem regarding bright screens etc.. here is my story:
I tried Genji:dawn of the samurai today on latest 0.9.6. Already on first game scene, picture is bright - foggy like. Of course I tried all options in "advanced" "speed" etc.. I tried your plugin with DX10 and DX9, with native res, with + without nloop, without texture filtering etc... nothing.
Then I tried ZeroGS plugin - same foggy, BUT there was an option "full 16bit resolution" and gues what, it made it. Game crash after few sec. with ZeroGS but anyway. Now, am not sure if it means resolution or color depth, anyway here is my 2 cents for u. That option helped and could help with other games. Gsxd doesnt have option for color depth - but am not sure if thats what that option meant. And sorry if it was usseless.

Also, is there any chance u could port this plugin to Dolphin emulator? I ask because DirectX api is always same but I dont know if there is a lot of code very specific for PCSX2 that would be hell to change for Dolphin.

In any way, thank u for your effort, today your plugin is nearly as important as pcsx2 itself. Hope my info help u somehow, regards.
wild arms 4

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Is it possible to implement scanlines or 50% scanlines in GSDX?
It would be a great improvemente specially for 2d fighting games.
Summon Night 3 [NTSC]

this can be resolve?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Intel Core i7 980X oc 4.2Ghz (200*21)
MSI N470GTX TwinFrozr II GoldenEdition oc Core 900 Mem 4200 Shader 1800
GSkill DDR3-2000 6-9-6-24 2G*6
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
People it doesn't help if you don't state what the issue is.
well you can see the problem clearly in that image. Smile (can't you see at the bottom of the image Tongue, don't know about the other 2 Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
oh...this is screenshot and i think that is clearly....
over this screenshot image is not clealy.
All "Summon Night series Opening" too.
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
2 questions with that issue does it just do it for the sequences and is the res set to native?
both native or not
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit