GSdx
game : punisher: SLES_530.49;1; CRC = 5AC5D875

plugin : GSdx-sse4-r887 in dx 10

errors in textures ,lights , smoke effects and more.

this in native mode hacks and no hacks.

[Image: gsdx20090405170517.th.png]

and video demostrate a grafic glitches :

video

please view in hd mode.

GS FILE

Sponsored links

Hey, that "Latest revision: here (updated every hour)" on the first page... is it really the latest version of GSDX? because it says it's r887 while there is an r890 in the lower part of the first post.
winston... the last revision of GSDX obviously...
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
Just by curiosity, why for some games it looks OK in software mode and not using hardware acceleration ?
Is it due to bugs, unachieved functions or something else ? (for instance the haunting ground's weird lightning and blur[?] effect or the cinematics rule of rose's cinematics)
(04-05-2009, 04:28 PM)byblo Wrote: Just by curiosity, why for some games it looks OK in software mode and not using hardware acceleration ?
Is it due to bugs, unachieved functions or something else ? (for instance the haunting ground's weird lightning and blur[?] effect or the cinematics rule of rose's cinematics)
I think it`s because GPU (PS,VS) is not so flexible as CPU (but more powerful in certain things). It`s faster, but cannot emulate everything.
This is a copy paste from the pcsx2 google code pague, issue 62. (ico hardware fixed).

Fix Confirmed!!! Thanks Gabest!!!

In my case, the game only work good with te native resolution, if I changue this,
only half of the screen is visible. The another half is black.

Another bug that note, is a stangue fog efect that covering almost the entire screen
and varies depending on the viewing angle.

Thanks again!
(04-05-2009, 12:08 PM)hiritsuki Wrote: both native or not

then it's not the the same issue as Magna Carta then as it does something similiar to the side but but native res clears it up.
The native resolution only fix the half screen bug, the fog bug remains.
oh sorry about that I trying to qoute an earlier post and it appeared it didn't work. That reply wasn't aimed at you.
Anyone noticed this bug on Tekken 5?

On ''City at Sunset'' stage, I get some red lines when I turn the camera to the sun and the perfomance turn slow as hell

[Image: ss2b.th.jpg]
[Image: ss1f.th.jpg]