GSdx
I have a quick feature request...

Would it be possible (easy?) to implement a hot-key that would toggle between native resolution and your selected resolution?

This way when playing a game that requires native resolution for FMVs you could just hit the hot-key, watch the FMV, and then hit it again to go back to your selected resolution.

Also, should the currently selected save state number be displayed in the title bar? I don't think it's working properly...

Sponsored links

Quote:Also, should the currently selected save state number be displayed in the title bar? I don't think it's working properly...
That's only possible via a special feature of the Lilypad plugin
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ahh, OK. Thanks.

I've actually gotten my native-resolution toggle half-working. (eg. I've implemented the hot-key toggle) but simply changing m_nativeres isn't enough.

Gabest: Do I have to reset the device somehow? If so, could you by chance tell me how to do that? ...or maybe in the main rendering loop it would need to see if it changed (which might be beyond my moderate programming skills).
Forgive me if this is answered somewhere deep in this thread...

With GSdx 0.1.14 revision 841, the full-screen blur in Persona 3 is gone and the game looks nice and sharp.

With GSdx 0.1.14 revision 896, the full-screen blur is back, and I can't determine how to disable it.

From what I understand, this blur is specific to certain games - and is a cheap attempt at anti-aliasing on the PS2 hardware - is that correct?

And, with revision 841, Gabest attempted to detect this blur and remove it - succeeding with that revision, but somehow this is reverted with the latest SVN.

Does anybody have any feedback on this?

Thanks.
Hey Gabest. I wonder if you can read this, specifically the part about the characters shadows Smile

Not really troublesome, but still an error I think.
hey, where can i download the directX installer needed by this GSdx plugin??
i downloaded directX 10.. my PC is WINDOWS XP.. a LAPTOP...
(i have no internet at our house, i downloaded its installer in a computer shop)

can you help me, i cant play it, i says, please update direct X, but i have the latest version of direct X,

i have the directX 10..

Plz.. Help..
by: ';.;'
-Adventure Lover-
-DATA'ERASER'-
†IchiRo'SuzuKi†
Who Am I? I'am the "CUTEST" VAMPIRE that ever LIVED! HappyTongue
(04-07-2009, 11:21 AM)putanginamo Wrote: i downloaded directX 10.. my PC is WINDOWS XP.. a LAPTOP...

Directx10 is not for Windows XP. Either get Windows Vista or Windows 7 or get newest version of directx9 (March2009)
the link is in the first post of this thread Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
i have updated my directx but it still insists that i have to update it, it fails to initialize.. what should i do? thanks
(04-07-2009, 03:15 PM)snaky Wrote: i have updated my directx but it still insists that i have to update it, it fails to initialize.. what should i do? thanks

If you really do have the newest DX then for:
GSdx 0.1.14 you must have inside your C:\WINDOWS\system32 those files d3dx9_40.dll and d3dx10_40.dll
And for the newest revision you must have there d3dx9_41.dll and d3dx10_41.dll

If you don't have those files there depending on which GSdx version you use(newest official or revision)then that means you don't have the newest directx