GSdx
(09-02-2016, 05:29 AM)shinra358 Wrote: So, I finally got it to happen on lilypad, so I can safely say that it isnt the controller plugins afterall I guess. But the game I noticed I had in was art of fighting anthology. So I tested FF12 and it didn't happen. So something is probably up with how gdsx handles aofa? haven't tried any other games yet. But it still seems to still do it on default settings of the emu as well. What's your insight so far?
So is this a completely random crash, or does it crash at a certain screen?

Sponsored links

After a gsdx setting change, it works fine the first load, but every time after that, it crashes 100% until I change something in gdsx, then the cycle repeats. tested 2 games. 1 ff12 as stated, no issue and one aofa, the issue. I'm at work atm so I cant test more games right now. But I can do so later. It happens no matter the gsdx settings.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
Hello everyone!
What plugin should I use? avx2 or SSE4.1?

My pc is: I5-6600k + Ga z170x 3 + HD 7750 + Kingston Hyper Fury 2400mhz
use the avx2 plugin, unless you have problems and the sse4 one runs faster.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(10-21-2016, 11:33 PM)refraction Wrote: use the avx2 plugin, unless you have problems and the sse4 one runs faster.

Is SSE4 preferred over AVX (not AVX2)?
Generally not no.

A couple questions - is something wrong with anisotropic filtering? The option is grayed out for me on all available plugins (using v1.5.0-1413)

Also, are there plans to port MSAA to the OGL plugin? It seems way more accurate than DX these days but I need at least 5x resolution to get a clean looking image on my monitor without MSAA
(10-23-2016, 12:41 AM)synce Wrote: A couple questions - is something wrong with anisotropic filtering? The option is grayed out for me on all available plugins (using v1.5.0-1413)
You must have the "Allow 8-bit textures" option enabled. Wink
(10-23-2016, 12:48 AM)FlatOut Wrote: You must have the "Allow 8-bit textures" option enabled. Wink

Other way around Tongue

(10-23-2016, 12:41 AM)synce Wrote: Also, are there plans to port MSAA to the OGL plugin? It seems way more accurate than DX these days but I need at least 5x resolution to get a clean looking image on my monitor without MSAA

No. And potentially it will kill the perf or the various depth effects. In order to emulate the various effect, I need to be able to sample the depth and color buffer directly. Various operations are illegal with a multi-sample buffer, you need to convert it first. Headache expected.