GSdx
(10-23-2016, 01:01 AM)refraction Wrote: Other way around Tongue
Actually wrong interpretation due to my uncareful typing. Tongue2

Sponsored links

(10-23-2016, 06:50 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Actually wrong interpretation due to my uncareful typing. Tongue2

But you have to have the 8-bit textures unticked, aka Disabled, else it greys out.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(10-23-2016, 07:29 PM)refraction Wrote: But you have to have the 8-bit textures unticked, aka Disabled, else it greys out.
Yes. You keep misinterpreting what I meant. Tongue2
(10-23-2016, 07:50 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Yes. You keep misinterpreting what I meant. Tongue2

However I read it, it always comes out the same way, if you mean the opposite you used completely the wrong words Tongue

Why has the hardware depth option been removed in dev builds from the OpenGL renderer?
It was present in 1.4.0.
It is on by default now so you don't need an option. You can disable it under the hw hacks section if you want to turn it off.

(12-25-2016, 10:45 PM)refraction Wrote: It is on by default now so you don't need an option. You can disable it under the hw hacks section if you want to turn it off.
You need to add that's called "Disable Depth Emulation" in the Configure Hacks menu, otherwise people will get confused for a second time. Tongue2
(12-25-2016, 10:45 PM)refraction Wrote: It is on by default now so you don't need an option.  You can disable it under the hw hacks section if you want to turn it off.

Doesn't seem to be the case. I've been playing through Drakan The Ancients' Gates using dev 1739 and all the depth issues are happening on the OpenGL renderer even with all hardware hacks turned off.

Out of curiosity I tried 1.4.0 and enabled hardware depth in that which actually fixed the issue.

Then it is more likely there is a bug rather than it's disabled, because it is on by default, unless your ini file is bugged Tongue2

Well here is the content of the Gsdx ini of the git build 1739.

[Settings]
Adapter=default
Renderer=12
interlace=7
mipmap_hw=0
upscale_multiplier=3
filter=2
accurate_blending_unit=1
crc_hack_level=3
MaxAnisotropy=0
mipmap=1
paltex=0
large_framebuffer=1
logz=0
fba=1
aa1=0
accurate_date=0
UserHacks=0
extrathreads=2
resx=1024
resy=1024

I did notice that it is missing the "texture_cache_depth=1" line from 1.4.0's Gsdx ini but adding that here didn't really change anything.