GSdx
(06-20-2009, 09:54 AM)shadow0000 Wrote: Dennou Senki Virtual On [J](Sega Ages 2500 - Vol.31)

Works perfect on DX9 software mode, on hardware the menus and everything were there is no 3D looks equally fine, however it goes monochrome once there is any 3D on screen, textures are still mapped there though, also the HUD textures are missing (could be caused by the same bug):

D3D9 HW:

D3D9 SW:

Attached gs dump as usual.
Hello everyone. My first post here.

More than 10 years later, monochrome bug is still there.

Just popped out to let you know, that there is still someone that loves this robot fighting game so much, and waits for a miracle cure for this likely palette-only, or color format problem, that might be able to fix with just some hacks in extracting and manipulating color data from the negative monochrome information.

Tried software, hardware, cpu only, accurate or not, etc...every options seen on menus were tried in vain. PCSX2 1.6.0 and 1.7.0 were tried.

Wish there will be something magical coming soon.

Sponsored links

(03-25-2021, 08:14 AM)HerrCarl Wrote: Hello everyone. My first post here.

More than 10 years later, monochrome bug is still there.

Just popped out to let you know, that there is still someone that loves this robot fighting game so much, and waits for a miracle cure for this likely palette-only, or color format problem, that might be able to fix with just some hacks in extracting and manipulating color data from the negative monochrome information.

Tried software, hardware, cpu only, accurate or not, etc...every options seen on menus were tried in vain. PCSX2 1.6.0 and 1.7.0 were tried.

Wish there will be something magical coming soon.

problem is this game may be hard to find, and devs can't reproduce problems if they don't own the game.
so, be patient and play it on your real PS2 for now.
one day, maybe...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-25-2021, 08:24 AM)jesalvein Wrote: problem is this game may be hard to find, and devs can't reproduce problems if they don't own the game.
so, be patient and play it on your real PS2 for now.
one day, maybe...

Thank you for such a promptly reply. Appreciate that.
FYR, this game can be found on the internet archive, here is the link:

*snip*
Under file name "*snip*".[/url]

Hope this post does not violate copyright things...
though internet archive is being like an online digital library that is open to everyone.
(03-25-2021, 09:26 AM)HerrCarl Wrote: Hope this post does not violate copyright things...
though internet archive is being like an online digital library that is open to everyone.

it does.
"online" "digital" and "open" doesn't make it legal
(03-25-2021, 10:23 AM)jesalvein Wrote: it does.
"online" "digital" and "open" doesn't make it legal

Ah, my bad.
Thanks for the edit anyway.
In Persona4, the text that's found in shops and in Velvet room are all sort of this way or against the "text wall", cutting the first or last letter in the middle. I tested it, it seems to happen because of Metal

Other thing: the dungeon map just isn't there. I can press start to view the whole map, of only for a fraction of a second before it vanishes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.xz   Persona4 Text glitch.xz (Size: 900,64 KB / Downloads: 2.667)
.xz   Persona4 no dungeon map.xz (Size: 854,66 KB / Downloads: 124)
Attached is the Xenosaga 3 reflection glitch in the Zarathustra Dungeon. It appears on many of the crystallized surfaces, most prominently in this one particular room.

Attached Files
.zip   Xenosaga3 Zarathustra Bug.gs.zip (Size: 1,74 MB / Downloads: 105)
My 2nd post trying to report a graphics bug in the game Project Zero(Fatal Frame).

A line of corrupted graphics appears diagonally throughout the gameplay.

[attachment=75919]

[attachment=75918]
(08-19-2022, 07:36 AM)Chacal_Black_2000 Wrote: My 2nd post trying to report a graphics bug in the game Project Zero(Fatal Frame).
A line of corrupted graphics appears diagonally throughout the gameplay.
I actually suggest you submit a proper bug report
This is a texture error in the trees, the game is Ratchet and Clank 1, NTSC version, it is not the mipmapping, nor is it the configuration. I suppose the problem is with the emulator. Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X8gZGkb...sp=sharing