GSdx
Selecting a 16:10 resolution and selecting stretch gives you a 16:10 aspect ratio, although the game will most likely look... stretched.

Sponsored links

I seem to have a weird issue. I can't get it out of window mode with DirectX 10 no matter what resolution I select.
alt+enter
Any reason why it's that way in 10 but 9 auto resizes to the resolution set?
gabe, will you ever consider adding the option to display the window in 1:1 mode with the native resolution? Would be great Smile
(02-03-2009, 08:14 AM)dralor Wrote: Any reason why it's that way in 10 but 9 auto resizes to the resolution set?

DX10 doesn't support fullscreen^^
if you hit alt + return the window streches

but with DX10 you don't need fullscreen you won't see the difference the only thing that bugs me is trying to hit Esc in streched mode
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
Yeah I noticed that. It got stuck and I had to alt crtl delete out of it a few times
(02-01-2009, 06:59 PM)Gabest Wrote: Wow, it has SSE 4.2, wanna post some benchmarks? Tongue Software rendering in complex games like shadow of the colossus, nfs, gt4, okami, any that still runs around 10 fps.

I have a core i7 920 too. The only game from that list that I have is gt4.
core i7 920 @ stock
dx10 software with 6 threads (svn895, SSE41)
pcsx2pg svn682
MTGS is on
Sound is SPU2ghz

Xenosaga III intro: ~35-60FPS but mostly 40s, but still has bugs

(it was really slow on my e6600 before on software and hardware has too many bugs to watch so decided to test it)

(Note: don't have gt4 as iso and it's late... maybe later)

If you wish for me test anything else - different thread count or other games I might have, let me know.
Could you please make benchmarks with 1-7 threads? So that we can see the impact of additional threads and on more cores and HT?

Just take a certain scene that is static ( e.g. during a dialog ) and use savestates to quickly test.
Reading the OFFICAL GUIDE can answer 90% of your newbie questions
SEARCHING the forums can answer 90% of your advanced questions.