GSdx
(05-15-2009, 08:41 AM)Gabest Wrote: I think dx9 is broken again.
(05-15-2009, 06:54 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: Also, I was toying around with using the plugin in the ePSXe emulator and it looks pretty great, but I was wondering if it were possible to run it in hardware mode and have some sort of frame limiter? If not, no big deal, Pete's OpenGL2 plugin works great as well, but it would be nice to just use one plugin for everything.
epsxe 1.7 has a limiter, and only sw mode, but it has higher resolution modes that run fast enough.

I couldn't find the limiter, it seems to only be options in the various ePSXe graphics plugins. Is there a menu item somewhere that I am missing?

*edit* Nevermind, found an option in the EternalSPU plugin. Set Audio Output to SPUasync and Wait does the trick!

Also, what other information would you like from us in regards to the latest revision borking all our games?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.

Sponsored links

If you all could confirm only dx9 modes have problems that would help, I think I might have found the error already.

In epsxe F4 switches frame limiter on/off, as in pcsx2, but as I heard it also depends on the sound plugin.
Tales of the Abyss doesn't work anymore with GSdx-r1191, I just get a black screen.
dx9? dx10? hw? sw? sse?
Tekken 5 doesn't work anymore.I just got black screen
All my games were borked in DX9 Hardware and software, as well as DX10 Hardware and Software, using SSSE3 and SSE2, r1182. I'm also using the latest public beta of the emulator.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
it's ok on my machine, but not with the auto-generated dlls, maybe if I rebuilt the whole project...
all my game were broken,using SSE2,r1191,r1182
with r1192 it must be alright now
hello

i have one question..
i have problem in gow1 europe version.if i meet poseidon i get a white screen and that won´t disapear.
is this gone in r1192 ????

sorry for my bad english ^^