GSdx
i tought you should no.with the new beta version of pcsx2 the following games are playable

Van Helsing (the only problem is a graphic bug in the background image of the menu and in the background image of the level start,but that does not affect gameplay,maybe something to do with the noise effect because the problem is gone when using software mode)
Mummy - Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor (the only problem is a square like black shadow on the ground,but that is gone when using native resolution)
Rise To Honor (doesnt have the spikey polygon problem anymore,the only problem is the hud graphic bug,but is gone when using native resolution)

Gabest maybe this helps you somehow.your plugin is the best!

Sponsored links

Hi !
this is my first post here, and I just want to let you know that your plugin is just marvelous !
I've tried PCSX2 2 month ago (0.9.6) and MGS4 was only runing at 70% max, with lot of glitch.
I've updated to your new plugin, and now it works at 90% most of the time, with a very few graphical bug. Very impressive ! I love it !

By the way, I have just one little problem with the last revision (1341) : I can't exit the fullscreen mode. I tried ALT+F4, ESCAPE, CTRL ALT SUPPR or whatever : I'm still in game. It's a little bit annoying, because the only way I found to get out is to turn off my computer (I press power down button, then ENTER so that Windows shut it down properly)

Here is my spec :
Core 2 Duo E8500
Radeon 4850 (1Go) with 9.5 catalyst
4 GO DDR2
Windows XP 32 Bit Home.

Again : thank you a lot for your wonderful work !
(06-08-2009, 12:50 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: Hrm, I didn't notice anything like that, but I'll see if I can reproduce it and maybe we can find out what the issue is from there.

Seriously? = /

My specs are as follows:
Core 2 Duo E6750 at default clock
Geforce 8800GT
4 Gigs of RAM
Windows 7 / XP

Thanks for your replies by the way.
(06-08-2009, 07:41 AM)Tetram Wrote: By the way, I have just one little problem with the last revision (1341) : I can't exit the fullscreen mode. I tried ALT+F4, ESCAPE, CTRL ALT SUPPR or whatever : I'm still in game. It's a little bit annoying, because the only way I found to get out is to turn off my computer (I press power down button, then ENTER so that Windows shut it down properly)

Try first hitting Esc then Alt+F4 when it stopped that should work.
I tried what you've suggested Shadow Lady, but it doesn't work.
By the way, I found a way out : I press Esc, then CTRL+C, and I'm out.
Here a video I made to show the problem.
Please excuse my poor English !
http://www.dailymotion.com/user/Klostope...x-plu_tech
Ah I see... seems the "full screen + esc" bug in dx9 is back sometime after rev 1228 Tongue
Another little bug found : if Rocket Launch is running, GSDX can't go full screen. Actually it does go full screen if I alt+Tab, but is stuck to a black screen... Then I have to ESC then CTRL+C, etc...
I was thought that press Alt+Enter will make GSdx go to full screen, and then press Alt+Enter will make GSdx go back to window size again,is i have something wrong!
alt+Enter does not work for me. I guess it's for the D10 version.
do you have "Misc->Close GS Window on Esc" enabled?
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja