GSdx
From the mists of time I bump thee:

(07-19-2009, 01:16 AM)shadow0000 Wrote: Idol Janshi Suchie-Pai IV [J]

This one is minimal, alpha or deep problems in the menu, the selected option is not visible, unlike the z-buffer issues this happens on software as well. This doesn't happen with ZeroGS, though it has different issues.

Actually, if this was the only problem I wouldn't bother, however that is not the case. As well as the menu problems the game is completely unplayable as the characters on the mahjong tiles are not present, and it's a bit difficult to play a mahjong game without knowing what tiles you have. The tiles are simply blank, some kind of blending or priority issue? I don't know if this was the case when the original report was posted but it seems to have been true for over a year, and is still a problem in the latest SVN build.

DX9 and DX11, hardware and software modes are affected. The game is perfectly playable with zerogs although the background graphics have problems, and also playable but with more problems with ZZ OGL.

Here's a screenshot for good measure:
[Image: rlgozs.png]

Sponsored links

I also would like to bump my issue with 'Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution PAL' with new information.

I made an issue report in the tracker and found a GSdx release where the problem appears for the first time. Anyone interested can read the details here:

http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/issues/detail?id=1160
Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan...
Bonifacy:
From reading your problem description and finding that the old GSdx versions works, try this:
Enable hacks in GSdx and increase the skipdraw setting. If that fixes your problem by removing the shadows
again, then it was never working. Old GSdx's just always had "skipdraw" enabled.

Silanda:
Sorry, no idea Tongue2
(10-31-2011, 06:29 PM)rama Wrote: Bonifacy:
From reading your problem description and finding that the old GSdx versions works, try this:
Enable hacks in GSdx and increase the skipdraw setting. If that fixes your problem by removing the shadows
again, then it was never working. Old GSdx's just always had "skipdraw" enabled.

Tried already. None of the hacks work. The issue still persists.
Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan...
Hello,
the videos from my final fantasy 12 game don't play correctly.
I'm playing the game with a resolution of 1920x1080. When i change to native resolution the video are well.
When I use resolution 1920x1080 video are not good but ingame is very well.
So I searched over the internet to find what's going on and i saw that there is a CRC fix.
But I don't know what I must do. If anyone can Help me?

My game: Final Fantasy 12 - SLES 54355 - CRC = 0xE5E71BF9
I'm using PCSX2 0.9.9.4949(svn)

Sorry for my english I'm french. Unsure
Thank you!
If you mean the videos are slow when you use that resolution, it means your graphics card is not enough for the extra load and the FPS drop. If you mean something else, try describing it or posting a screenshot.
No there is no CRC fix for Final Fantasy 12, mainly because it works perfectly Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I believe he means the video is distorted similarly to FFX-2's (i think the International zodiack release had this issue?)
Final Fantasy 12 - SLES << This is a pal version and yea, it'll have the black stripes.
There's a CRC hack for this, so his CRC isn't in GSdx yet.
I'll add it.

Edit: Done, please use a GSdx.dll from the latest SVN.
http://pcsx2.net/svn.php
Wow sorry about that, never heard of it before Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Wow rama I love you!!
I test it immediately!!
Thank you very much!