GSdx
hmm i'm perfectly able to take snaps (and i'm using the latest beta, latest gsdx beta, and latest lilypad beta Smile), but i also have been able to do it with the config you have. Rolleyes
make sure you have both pad options in config->configure set to lilypad Smile

EDIT: yep just tested it using gsdx 0.1.14, lilypad 0.9.11, and pcsx2 0.9.6 and here's the result i got. Smile

Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja

Sponsored links

This is insanity. Luis has been trying to help figure out what the problem is for the past hour with me at a live stream/chat where I'm showing him my pcsx2. We've been going over configs, with him using the same as me and successfully taking screens, while I still can't.

If anyone thinks they can help, please join us here.

http://clairmontdrive.webs.com/
Question regarding software vs. hardware mode - is the difference in rendering accuracy (namely software being more accurate) because some aspects are difficult to render properly in hardware d3d?
Quote:By selecting "Direct3D9 (software)" GSdx will use its' built-in software renderer,which will not use your graphics card at all,but your processor instead.This way the emulation speed is greatly reduced but you get maximum compatibility.Recommended if you encounter graphics bugs with the Direct3D renderer.
From http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2298.html#Gfx. In short,yes.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(04-02-2009, 08:16 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: hmm i'm perfectly able to take snaps (and i'm using the latest beta, latest gsdx beta, and latest lilypad beta Smile), but i also have been able to do it with the config you have. Rolleyes
make sure you have both pad options in config->configure set to lilypad Smile

EDIT: yep just tested it using gsdx 0.1.14, lilypad 0.9.11, and pcsx2 0.9.6 and here's the result i got. Smile

it might have to do with his system specs. though that's just a guess.
System Specs:

AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+ @ 2.20Ghz | 1 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE 512MB | Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 32bit

Hi every one here's some nice info
I've made the patch which fixes
GoW wall of fog, GoW2 greenscreen, slowdowns in Okami at hi iternal rsolution, it also fixes Killzone lines on screen, *but it would be better fix if you change number from line 2159 of GSState.cpp from 3 to 2 it would be more accurate but 2 is unacceptable by GoWs
There is some anoter info the GSState.cpp natively tries to fix GoW2 by the GoW1 fix, i tested and now i knew that GoW2 absolutely doesn't use it, it requaires personal fix

Attached Files
.rar   GoW.rar (Size: 413 bytes / Downloads: 252)
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja
Posting here too, to make sure you see it XD
Gabest, I've sent you on the forums in PM the modded function by chickenliver, if you want to take a look at it. I think it would be worth it, but you decide XD
DarkChaos Wrote:it might have to do with his system specs. though that's just a guess.

I'm going to repeate myself

Quote:Same here,I can't create screenshots...tried with pcsx2 0.9.6,r651,PP 1.0.0395 and pp426 with GSdx r890 and r594
GSdx Dx9 HW snap and snaps
GSdx Dx9 SW snap and snaps
Windows XP SP2

8 days later

Quote:That function is still not working(pcsx2 r720,GSdx r694).I've tried the older revisions and located where exactly this problem started.It's between r880 and r881.On r880 everything is working but on r881 F8 isn't doing anything.

1 month later

pcsx2-r885
GSdx SSE2 r873

Still not working
Gabest: Looks like there's a minor bug in GSState::Move().

Code:
    if(sx < dx) sx += w-1, dx += w-1, xinc = -1;
    if(sy < dy) sy += h-1, dy += h-1, yinc = -1;

InvalidateLocalMem(m_env.BITBLTBUF, CRect(CPoint(sx, sy), CSize(w, h)));
    InvalidateVideoMem(m_env.BITBLTBUF, CRect(CPoint(dx, dy), CSize(w, h)));
Should be
Code:
    InvalidateLocalMem(m_env.BITBLTBUF, CRect(CPoint(sx, sy), CSize(w, h)));
    InvalidateVideoMem(m_env.BITBLTBUF, CRect(CPoint(dx, dy), CSize(w, h)));

if(sx < dx) sx += w-1, dx += w-1, xinc = -1;
    if(sy < dy) sy += h-1, dy += h-1, yinc = -1;

Edit: Nevermind, looks like you committed the fix.
ChickenLiver:

Yea, better in that order Tongue

ZEROx:

That's a very fragile thing, affects all games. I'd rather create its own crc-based function, but only have GoW 1 now.