GSdx
(04-03-2009, 06:32 PM)Bositman Wrote: Yes,if turning down the internal resolution gives you an FPS boost,it means you are GPU limited.

Thx for the answer.

My videocard is a Ati 4850... isn't powerful enough to run FFXII at 60fps with a better resolution than 1024x768?

:confused:

It's maybe a Ati issue or something?, cuz I know ppl who get better results with a 8800gt...

Thx.

Sponsored links

Yeah it's an ATI issue or more specifically it's an issue with some of the routines gabest wrote not working well for ATI cards. However since gabest doesn't have an ATI card he has no way of knowing this and thus fixing it if it can be fixed. Things like this is why ATI and Nvidia tend to work pretty closely with large game companies. They like to make sure that the performance is equal and they aren't getting hurt because the developer didn't have access to their cards to test on.
In other words... next buy will be a GTX nVidia card Tongue2

Thx.

Anyways, isn't that awful play it at 1024x768 and I get full speed in almost all scenarios.
Gabest, here's GOW2 GSdump it's without green but still problem with texture wall, please take a look
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja
alright
hey gabest, will you implement the option of choosing which file format to save the snaps as? Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Can't save into anything else than bmp without some external lib.
aah ok Rolleyes
but i thought DirectX had a function in which it could save in the 3 formats i suggested (which iirc is "D3DXSave(Surface|Texture|Volume)ToFile", don't know if it's different in MFC\ATL Rolleyes )
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Gabest, there seems to be some sort of corruption going on in Shadow hearts (1):
In most battles (such as the first battle), transformation sequences of your character cannot be seen (even in software). However, if you press F9 in the middle or save/load a savestate or something like that, the transformation continues fine.

EDIT:

Happens with latest r887 (and older).
Here's a gs dump:
http://senduit.com/327d3c

Of course, it looks fine through the dump viewer, but if you get to that point normally - the screen is black.
Here's a quick sample from Tales of the Abyss. The bloom effect is offset throughout the entire game; not game breaking by any means but it is still a graphical anomaly.

http://xat.uguu.us/toa_gsdx-r887.7z