GSdx
Well then he'll have trouble with nvidia. No not everyone will be happy unless he has 2 machines or someone who understands what he is doing in the code and what needs done with an ATI starts working with him helping them get equal performance on both companies.

Sponsored links

he could just have one pc and have both cards installed Tongue (no SLI or Crossfire being used Laugh)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
I don't know how a comp would handle that and still most people wouldn't be willing to buy 2 newish cards from the different IHV's on their own dime to make sure it works well with both of them.
somebody else who has an ati card and knows how to code should be working with him cuz he already has a lot of workload and making him pour out money just so you could get better performance on your card's is just too damn rude gabest is the life of our emu so don't do anything that would make him lose interest in coding gsdx simply cuz zerogs suck's nowaday's
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
well i'm not asking for him to do that Smile (since i don't neither an Nvidia nor an ATI card >_>)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Yeah you and you're sorry inbuilt intel GMA Luis you're so rude... :-p

ha ha but seriously people complaining either deal with or do something about it. IE helping him code or sending him a videocard if he's up for it. The first would probably be best unless he feels it would be better of he does it on his own.
Hi Gabest! Wanted to ask you about Issue 184. It's written that software mode is ok but actually it doesn't. Later in cutscene colors are completely messed up. So hardware mode is a "wontfix"... what about sw? Here's .gs dump:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=20016
I was going to report the bug of FFXII fmv sequences, but it seems that Gabest fixed it on rev1552, but that version is not avaliable, and the latest one rev1553 always crash the emulator (at least in my Windows Vista Home Premium)...Is the first version of this plugin that do that on my computer, so at least i can report the bug of the latest version but i don't know if the FFXII are fixed or not now (I hope that he doesn't fix them by CRC since there are lot of different versions of FFXII).
i reported the bug and it is fixed in r1553, tested with the german-pal sles_543.56 crc dc2a467e version. the latest revision works like a charm for me on my vista x64, so i think you'll have to provide more info about your crash with it.
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
My PC Specs:
Quote:OS: Windows Vista
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 2'4 Ghz
RAM: 2 GB
Graphic Card: Geforce 8600 GS

I'm using:
# Pcsx2 version: latest official beta release 1474
Plugin: GSDX rev1553 sse3, but i had tried with sse2 and the problem is the same.
My Windows Vista is x32.

Bug: The emulator doesn't even start, just crashes after pressing run iso, bios or run dvd.