GSrex (the forgotten plugin)
Blu has been busy writing a game for some girl he knows.

Sponsored links

Is the game called "Finish one of the projects you started years ago, hyped up then left dramatically" or something?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-13-2011, 01:15 PM)refraction Wrote: Is the game called "Finish one of the projects you started years ago, hyped up then left dramatically" or something?

No,I am pretty sure it's called differently. Tongue
(08-13-2011, 01:15 PM)refraction Wrote: Is the game called "Finish one of the projects you started years ago, hyped up then left dramatically" or something?

I appreciate your constructive criticism (no troll). Honestly, it's time I've seen a mental health doctor to see if I have undiagnosed ADD because I appear to have the symptoms.

EDIT: Keep in mind that my employment situation has been dire for almost a year now. That should explain the lack of updates (as I'm sure most of you, not Squall, can relate). Tongue But even that game hasn't been updated like it should have either...
GSrex is coming back. Get ready...

Cxbx Dev Blog
General Emu
(08-24-2011, 03:30 AM)blueshogun Wrote: I appreciate your constructive criticism (no troll). Honestly, it's time I've seen a mental health doctor to see if I have undiagnosed ADD because I appear to have the symptoms.

EDIT: Keep in mind that my employment situation has been dire for almost a year now. That should explain the lack of updates (as I'm sure most of you, not Squall, can relate). Tongue But even that game hasn't been updated like it should have either...

Hey!!!!, sleeping takes alot of time you know!
I know the feeling I graduated college over a year ago and am just the week finally about to start getting paid. Though I've been working unpaid for the roughly 9 months.
Lots of tongue smileys in here

[Image: 6988755-woman-sticking-out-her-tongue-is...-image.jpg]