GSrex (the forgotten plugin)
Oops, didn't see that. o_O

Got your invitation and looking forward to becoming an asset to PS2 emulation again Smile Hopefully the fact that I'm using Direct3D7 won't steer people away from it, but I do have plans for a multi-api plugin once the basics are taken care of.
GSrex is coming back. Get ready...

Cxbx Dev Blog
General Emu

Sponsored links

[/quote]
skipdraw=24 or 25 will do thr trick, sorry for off topic.
Glad to see more graphic plugin is being developed, by the way.
[/quote]

skipdraw is something i can find on ini files or this are for patchs?
am no problem im going to find something about this on the forum.

Hehe..Shogun is tired of Cxbx. If only you and the one of Dxbx will work together now i could play Forza Motorsport or Project Gotham Racing 2.

salut from ex yugoslavia
(08-18-2010, 03:50 AM)bla.bla Wrote: Hehe..Shogun is tired of Cxbx. If only you and the one of Dxbx will work together now i could play Forza Motorsport or Project Gotham Racing 2.

No, I'm not done with Cxbx yet. Just need a break from it. Been working too much on it and not tending to my own original projects enough. I do work along side of Dxbx and help each other gain progress.

Xbox is my specialty, but Xbox doesn't have games like Killzone and GunGriffon, plus I miss working on this plugin so here I am (again).

Cxbx Dev Blog
General Emu
@ blueshogun

so another gs plugin,you are welcome man Smile
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Blueshogun??? Dang. Didn't know you were still in the scene. Awesome! Can't wait to see your work.
Hey, just wanted to say sorry for the slow updates with my plugin. This lay off is hitting me hard and survival is my most active project right now. I've got no Internet, no job and a nasty housing situation. Don't worry, I have a few tricks up my sleeve, and we'll see if I can compete with GSdx once again Smile

Cxbx Dev Blog
General Emu
Take all the time you want man. Housing problems are the worst ><
Yeah no kidding, should be worrying less about worrying us about the plugin Tongue
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Hey guys,

Hope this thread isn't too old to bump, but I wanted state what's going on with my plugin. I did finally fix a highly annoying bug with the primitive rendering, so now, most rendering operations appear to work fine. The thing that's killing me most is the texture emulation. For some reason, I never could get this right. I've learned alot since those days, and I'm sure I can get it now but how can you tell the difference between a framebuffer blit and a texture upload? This is what I always had problems with. Since back then, I just blitted every vram upload to the framebuffer. It worked, but then every single texture would be thrown onto the screen as soon as it was uploaded to vram. As soon as textures work and after I update the necessary APIs, then I'll start releasing betas regularly. It still only works on an older PCSX2 build so far, and so far, the older builds handle homebrew better, making it easier to test against my own code.

So, what I'm doing now is writing some practice PS2 programs via homebrew dev kit to make sure that everything works fine. I found out that it's easier for me to actually USE those GS registers for something rather than to just read a doc and apply some random implementation and hope it works. Sorry it's been so long since I've said anything about this. Gotta prioritize stuff these days. Didn't realize that it's been since September since I've even announced that I'm working on this again. Had a few members ask me about it, and I felt kinda bad.

Shogun.

Cxbx Dev Blog
General Emu
Nice to see the "forgotten plugin" part in the title is not cause it got forgotten again Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64