GT3 A-spec graphical glitches with GSDX
hi, i just downloaded PCSX 1.0.0 and it works great, except im having a Problem with playing Gran Turismo 3, about 90% of the races and driving tests work properly, the other 10% which do not work look like this:

[Image: jodKmN5.jpg]

and according to your compatability list, Gran Turismo 3 is listed as fully working.

using software mode does remove the problem, but it creates extreme framerate drops right across the board causing the game to be unplayable.

relevant System specs are as follows:
Intel core I7 960 @ 32.ghz with HT enabled.
12GB 1600mhz ram
ASUS ATI HD6950 2GB

if there is a fix for this, then please let me know, cheers.

Sponsored links

tried setting brightness to 0 (in game settings) ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
the copy of Gran Turismo 3 i have does not have a brightness setting in its options.
That doesn't sound right, I remember having the same problem as you, but I'm sure I found it in the end
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
hmm, well im not sure where the brightness setting is if there is one, where did you find that setting if it was present?
after having a bit of a fiddle with the plugins, ive found the cause is the GSdx 5334 (MSVC 16.00, SSSE3 0.1.16 was causing the problem, if i use the GS plugin that uses SSE2 it runs fine, i can also confirm that SSE4/SSE41 works fine as well, why does SSSE3 not work? curious.
this problem has returned again despite using SSE2 or SSE41.