GT4 0.9.5
Seems to so far, I've done about half of the b license tests with no problems.

Great news!+Rolleyes
My PAL version Licece center in "national B" category fifth Test not working!
Which svn you use it the GT4?? 377X3 or 377?
Please try your NTSC version the fifth test!Thanx!

Sponsored links

(02-18-2009, 07:29 PM)Attelee Wrote: Seems to so far, I've done about half of the b license tests with no problems.

Great news!+Rolleyes
My PAL version Licece center in "national B" category fifth Test not working!
Which svn you use it the GT4?? 377X3 or 377?
Please try your NTSC version the fifth test!Thanx!

All working in ntsc, I completed the national b license. I get a crash after the 4th race in the FF series in the beginner section though.

I'm using svn377
Amazing!! It's working the NTSC version!LaughThe 480p settings helped!
Thank you guys!
Only question!
The ghost car working for you??
(02-20-2009, 05:00 PM)Attelee Wrote: Amazing!! It's working the NTSC version!LaughThe 480p settings helped!
Thank you guys!
Only question!

Yeah, I remember seeing it at least once.

Question for you. Are you missing the first one or two letters on some of the screens? Like instead of "tuning" it says "uning"
(02-20-2009, 06:44 PM)Jules Wrote:
(02-20-2009, 05:00 PM)Attelee Wrote: Amazing!! It's working the NTSC version!LaughThe 480p settings helped!
Thank you guys!
Only question!

Yeah, I remember seeing it at least once.

Question for you. Are you missing the first one or two letters on some of the screens? Like instead of "tuning" it says "uning"

Yes missing!And missing the clock in race and the "3,2,1 START" message!
I try the game with pcsx2-dev-r553!
I see the clock from the race,and the 3,2,1 START message!Biggrin
BUT i can't see anything! Blush It's a brutal graphical bug!See the pictures!
This is the Mazda airplane!Laugh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I found this: pcsx2-r569m.exe
This svn is very fine!I see the clock and the races working,but slowly!
-10Fps from me!My CPU E8400 3.6 Ghz!Maybe 4.2Ghz is enough!My CPU limit 3.9GhzSad
I'd rather have it be playable w/o a clock than no road. So I'll stick with the current pcsx2.
Hi everyone, already played GT2 on ePSXe 1.60 on MAX details, no problems, i was waiting the day GT3 (or 4) were playable on PC, checking forums constantly and ended up here... I hope i can play GT4 on my:

-P4 HT 3.0Ghz (non dual core),
-2gb ddr and
-ati X800RX 256mb (or x800xl as EVEREST reports) ???

I don't really care if i should leave graphics to min. , i want to know if it's playable on my rig cause i should have NTSC DVD these days... By the way i'm using Vista ultimate 32bit SP1, hope it's not a problem?

tnx in advance
(02-25-2009, 06:25 PM)eR4s3R Wrote: Hi everyone, already played GT2 on ePSx 1.60 on MAX details, no problems, i was waiting the day GT3 (or 4) were playable on PC, checking forums constantly and ended up here... I hope i can play GT4 on my:

-P4 HT 3.0Ghz (non dual core),
-2gb ddr and
-ati X800RX 256mb (or x800xl as EVEREST reports) ???

I don't really care if i should leave graphics to min. , i want to know if it's playable on my rig cause i should have NTSC DVD these days... By the way i'm using Vista ultimate 32bit SP1, hope it's not a problem?

tnx in advance

I'm not really sure about if your rig will play it. My athlon 64 X2 3 GHz plays it. But mine is dual core. I actually had to upgrade to Vista for mine to work. I needed DX10, it was actually a big help because then I could set the game to 480P and it was good. I get some slow downs in menus and occasionally during a race. Plus some other graphics glitches, but nothing to bad.