GT4 Force Feedback randomly cutting out.
[Bug report] Gran Turismo 4 (NTSC version 2.0)

# PCSX2 version: Nightly 1.7.5605
# CPU options: All defaults
# Plugins used: unsure if im using any? (sorry, new to this!)
# Description: I am able to bind wheel in PCSX2 with no worries, however when starting a race, no matter what settings i use in regards to force feedback strength etc. Force feedback randomly cuts out leaving the wheel to be turned with zero resistance (will come back after a second, sometimes a few seconds, other times will stay off for extended period of time 20+ seconds). Using an older version of PCSX2 (1.7.3999), force feedback works correctly with no cutting out. 
Several videos on youtube showing people connecting their Fanatec wheel to GT4 using later builds of PCSX2 also seem to get this random cutting out of forcefeed back. Not sure if this is impacting other brands other than Fanatec (as i dont have any other wheel to test).
Happy to do some testing / debugging if required (though i certianly do not know how to do that, but will help in whatever way i can if this issue can be resolved).

Thanks for developing such an awesome piece of software!

Sponsored links

Can confirm same bug (on Simagic Alpha Mini) everything works fine but FFB cutting out for around 5-10 seconds then comes back.