GT4 on pcsx2
I am trying to run GT4 on PCSX2, but every time I try to load it I'm confronted with a screen with two options, system configuration and browser.

I think I might not have loaded the rom properly because I am right clicking the .iso, and selecting run with PCSX2. Is there an option within PCSX2 where I can do something like File / Load ROM and then select the ROM from my hard drive?

Thanks for your help.

Sponsored links

make sure you're using a plugin that uses the dvd, and not DVDnull (if using thedvd itsef, choose one of the ones that says dvd on them, if iso use linuz iso plugin)
(04-26-2009, 06:16 PM)Saiki Wrote: make sure you're using a plugin that uses the dvd, and not DVDnull (if using thedvd itsef, choose one of the ones that says dvd on them, if iso use linuz iso plugin)

right, thanks, tried that, and it says "error opening CDVD plugin". Any ideas?
which one are you using?

actually, post all the plugins you're using
(04-26-2009, 06:27 PM)Saiki Wrote: which one are you using?

actually, post all the plugins you're using

GSdx 890 (MSCV 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14
SPU2-x 1.1.0
LilyPad 0.9.9
Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0
DEV9null Driver 0.3.0
USBnull Driver 0.5.0
FWnull Driver 0.4.0
old gsdx plugin I see.

but your cdvd plugin should work fine, did you set the ISO in the plugin? (if you're using the original DVD you're using the wrong plugin)
Ah, got it working. I pressed test on the CDVD plug-in, and it failed. So I loaded the Iso with daemon tools and changed the plugin to Gigaherz's, and viola. Thanks anyway for your help!
no problem. oyou might want to get another copy of that plugin then