GT4 ugly edge on split times car icon and messed up car icons on B-spec and race fini
so i was using the beta and weird car icons appeared as shown in the images. any help would make me grateful

version: 1.7.3128

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Turn of manual hw fixes and it'll probably deal with it.

Edit: looks like you need to disable them on the per game settings, but check globally also.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-26-2022, 09:41 AM)refraction Wrote: Turn of manual hw fixes and it'll probably deal with it.

Edit: looks like you need to disable them on the per game settings, but check globally also.

thanks. sadly my screen is now shaky and i tried interlacing n stuff
If you're on automatic it should be fine, however disabling the interlacing offset (which you did) isn't going to help you.

Also if you've put in a no interlacing patch, it needs to go in the cheats_ni folder so the emulator knows to specifically disable interlacing.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-27-2022, 12:48 AM)refraction Wrote: If you're on automatic it should be fine, however disabling the interlacing offset (which you did) isn't going to help you.

Also if you've put in a no interlacing patch, it needs to go in the cheats_ni folder so the emulator knows to specifically disable interlacing.

it did reduce the shaking but its still there. ive noticed it happens using vertex pixel offset, which fixes the icons but makes the screen shake
(07-26-2022, 10:18 PM)MaxiFull10 Wrote: thanks. sadly my screen is now shaky and i tried interlacing n stuff

Not sure if you still have this issue. This is caused by the deinterlacing setting. On my screen if i choose bob bottom field first it cleans it up and sharpens the image as well.
(07-30-2022, 10:47 PM)lostcause Wrote: Not sure if you still have this issue. This is caused by the deinterlacing setting. On my screen if i choose bob bottom field first it cleans it up and sharpens the image as well.

it now shakes on the intro lol

(07-30-2022, 10:47 PM)lostcause Wrote: Not sure if you still have this issue. This is caused by the deinterlacing setting. On my screen if i choose bob bottom field first it cleans it up and sharpens the image as well.

is it supposed to shake on the intro?
Looks like the intro part is using different field order so try to switch to "top field first" for that then switch to bff (bottom field first) again
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(07-31-2022, 03:02 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: Looks like the intro part is using different field order so try to switch to "top field first" for that then switch to bff (bottom field first) again
still shakes
(07-31-2022, 03:13 AM)MaxiFull10 Wrote: still shakes

Well, try use this no interlace codes instead: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-No-inter...#pid609614 (assuming your version is NTSC one. If PAL try here: https://github.com/CookiePLMonster/Conso...lace.pnach)
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]