GTA LCS frameskip and speedhacks-big graphical bugs
(10-28-2013, 04:16 PM)claude13112001 Wrote: Can you at least look at it if VJ cycle stealing can be fixed or can be maked some speedhacks which can speed up emulation like VJ cycle stealing but don't have any other bad effects?

lol.
as their name clearly states it, speedhacks are "hacks". They are not a feature.
thus they cannot be "fixed", because they basically "modify" or "destroy" something in the game to make it quicker.

That's why you need to use them with caution if you don't want glitches. you are pushing them too much, you get glitches.
of you have any idea on how to make other speedhacks that wouldn't bring problems, feel free to bring your coder skills to the project.
Else, you'll just have to deal with it.

Personnally, this particular game works perfectly witthout speedhacks on my rig. Means it's well emulated, but you need a decent computer.
if you can't deal with one of the suggestions I give you earlier, you'll need to refrain from playing this game until you can buy another PS2 or another PC. it's up to you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

Btw Gta games run well without speedhacks ,both(gta sa , gta vc) run quite smooth in 2x native in my pc.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
You are the best in PCSX2 I don't know nothing about programming the PCSX2.If you are already on PCSX2 so much done, do some useful speedhacks without bad side effects could for you might be easy (probably) if it be possible[/align].
(10-28-2013, 06:09 PM)claude13112001 Wrote: You are the best in PCSX2 I don't know nothing about programming the PCSX2.If you are already on PCSX2 so much done, do some useful speedhacks without bad side effects could for you might be easy (probably) if it be possible[/align].

oh boy...
anyone else can explain him what speedhacks are and why they can't be "better" ? I'm out of ideas on how to make him understand ? I'm not very skilled at explaining kids simple things...
I am not kid.And I know what do you saying and I understand it,I only asking
(10-28-2013, 07:32 PM)claude13112001 Wrote: I am not kid.

don't write you're 14 in your profile if it's not true, then.
Quote:And I know what do you saying and I understand it,I only asking
ok. so to make it simple, it's not possible. even if it worked for this game, it would break others and would certainly decrease emulator's genral accuracy.
(10-28-2013, 02:05 AM)tadatada Wrote: When I played this game on pcsx2 v1.0.0, I didn't change Frame Skipping but changed Speedhacks.
EE Cyclerate:2
VU Cycle Stealing:1
Others:defaults

I forgot to specify my pc spec.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600 3.40 GHz
Mem: 4 GB
VGA: GeForce GTX 560Ti 1 GB
And with Frameskipping you can do something because I can make it good in "bus scene" and in gameplay it be good but in "salvatore intro cutscene" it be too slow you can make something with it?I only asking so don't get angry Smile
(10-29-2013, 06:16 PM)claude13112001 Wrote: And with Frameskipping you can do something because I can make it good in "bus scene" and in gameplay it be good but in "salvatore intro cutscene" it be too slow you can make something with it?I only asking so don't get angry Smile

you can increase frameskip if you want to...
(10-29-2013, 06:16 PM)claude13112001 Wrote: but in "salvatore intro cutscene" it be too slow

I played this game last year, so I can't remember "salvatore intro cutscene" was too slow or not.
I think probably the scene didn't have a big problem in my case.

When I use Frameskipping I try 1-2, 2-2 and 2-4 pairs not only default 2-2, but I don't fully understand Frameskipping.Smile