GTA San Andreas and Vice City ghosting effect
It's that effect where everything that moves gives out a trail of blur. How do I get rid of this?
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 Quad Core @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti

Sponsored links

Generally,ghosting effects can be fix by enable Hw Hacks in video plugin seetings & by selecting Half pixel offset & try wild arms offset,alpha also !!
Yes, skipdraw х3(if i remember right) works but disables some of the effects too- some objects that can be broken disappear at the moment when you broke them.
It's 2020, and I'm using PCSX2 1.4.0. This thread was one of the first things that came up when I searched this issue. Can't speak about what worked in the past, but I tried every one of the fixes individually from Preet and mroussev. The only one that worked is the one from mroussev; the skipdraw 3 fix. Worked perfectly on the OPs issue. None of the Preet fixes worked, but could just be because it's 7ish years later. Just saying, for GTA SA, the skipdraw 3 fix works in this version. Have fun.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go