Gadget Racers / Penny Racers / ChoroQ HG TLB miss
(07-15-2015, 07:30 AM)gregory Wrote: Try only the ee as interpreter. It feels like the tlb is the result of bad emulation not the source of the error.

EE only as iterpreter gave me the same blue screen ps2 error as EE and IOP as interpreter.

Sponsored links

The game is fixed. Grab the patch from this thread-

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Fixing-unplayable-games
Do you know what the address does that you have overwritten? I am still absolutely impressed how you find such addresses...
Pcsx2 debugger , such a handy tool. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(07-16-2015, 04:29 PM)ssakash Wrote: Pcsx2 debugger , such a handy tool. Smile
Practice makes a man perfect. I use Pcsx2 debugger less frequently now. I learned a lot of things from Nachbrenner's patches. That helped me make some complex patches recently.
Wow! Thanks guys. I really appreciate it! Biggrin
(07-15-2015, 11:05 PM)prafull Wrote: I managed to get it working with some patching and tricks but I need some good sleep before I patch it properly.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would describe how you fixed the game!! thx

EDIT

Never mind!!
Updated my emulator to latest GIT
Cheat ON
log says cheats loaded

But the cutscenes in Penny Racers dont skip and it still hangs? am i missing something?
(EE pc:00173E98) TLB Miss, addr=0x11 [load]
(EE pc:00173E98) TLB Miss, addr=0xc [load]
(EE pc:00173E98) TLB Miss, addr=0x3d [load]
I got the blue screen like on the first page with penny Racers and I put the pnarch data from penny racers to the Cheat folder and activated the cheat codes but its still happening with this blue screen after the language selection I use the Europe from 2004 update version
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go