Galerians Ash interactables issue
(09-19-2014, 08:17 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: I'm guessing these bugs are still present. I doubt DESTRUIDOR tested long enough to encounter them. He spends an hour testing a game, max. Please note them on the compatibility page jesalvein linked.

Well the main reason I brought this up is that the first instance of the bug is about 5 minutes in.

Sponsored links

LOL. I dunno then, maybe ask DESTRUIDOR like jesalvein said. But if it still exists, do post it in that thread please. And if you want, you can even edit the Wiki page: http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Galerians:_Ash which is a complete stub currently Tongue2
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
does anyone figured out what's causing the text not to be displayed? it's impossible to solve the puzzles, someone?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go