Galerians Ash
Well i hope you can fix these problems...

See the problems is that there is no in game text and there is no images displaying in some menus (puzzles, pc's, and all kind of stuff that is suppoused to show you a screen).

I added 2 screens attachments to show the problems... the first one is the missing text on the bottom when inspecting an object, only shows the black rectangle on the bottom but there is no text in there.

Second screen shows an ingame console that is like some sort of puzzle but it doesnt show properly aswell.

I think this game has been like this a long time i cant find anything on the net to solve this so i hope this problems gets addresed this time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Press f9 and see its work or not :-)
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
moved out of bug reports
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-30-2013, 06:46 PM)zherot Wrote: Well i hope you can fix these problems...

See the problems is that there is no in game text and there is no images displaying in some menus (puzzles, pc's, and all kind of stuff that is suppoused to show you a screen).

I added 2 screens attachments to show the problems... the first one is the missing text on the bottom when inspecting an object, only shows the black rectangle on the bottom but there is no text in there.

Second screen shows an ingame console that is like some sort of puzzle but it doesnt show properly aswell.

I think this game has been like this a long time i cant find anything on the net to solve this so i hope this problems gets addresed this time.

Yeah, I've been following the fix progress for this game ever since 0.9.6
but still no dice, there are still a lot of in-game problems no matter which rendering mode and skipdraw hack you use, all we can do is wait until this is fixed. This is one of the less demanding games out there, it even runs on my integrated Intel G33/31 dual core in full speed in software rendering mode with a bit of speed hacks enabled.
does anyone figured out what's causing the text not to be displayed? it's impossible to solve the puzzles, someone?
You were already told here to create your own thread instead of dragging up old ones, i suggest you do that.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]