Game Compatability Not Shown?
What does it mean when a game isn't shown on the list? I found that motor mayhem wasn't on the list and crashed after you "started" a career.

Just curious if there is a place to post games NOT on the list. Also is there any copyright protection on PS2 games? I made a straight copy from my disc...wasn't sure if I had to run it through DVD Decrypter or something instead.

Sponsored links

Nope, you can use any image ripping tool without decrypting and stuff and they work (although we recommend the free imgburn program for the job, known to always do a good job).

When a game isn't on the list it means none of the testers have it, thus it hasn't been tested. There is no place to report something not in the list ATM
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I have a demo disc around here that has the game on it...would it be legal to distribute a DEMO and would it work for getting the game to work? I am all for helping the testers get this game started Smile

*edit*
I would also be happy to provide any information necessary as well unless you need special programming skills.
DEMO is free AFAIK so i think it wouldn't be a problem to distribute it Smile