Game Crashs before logo
I GOT IT WORKING! lol, however... it's a bit slow... only 30 fps or so, anyone know how to raise it to optimum levels? And is my pc just not good enough to get it running well? 2.4ghz duo core should be well more then enough right? 8600 gt and 2gb of ram

Sponsored links

Quote:2.4ghz duo core should be well more then enough right? 8600 gt and 2gb of ram

yeah, should be ok for FFX & FFX-2 as long as you don't push pcsx2 too hard.

Set native res in gsdx and it should be ok.

Oh, and if FFX-2 's opening FMV is slow, don't worry. The gameplay isn't as slow.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
TY guys, I just played up to yuna doing her um... sending and... yea... it froze after that. I think it's my iso and cd. it's too screwed up now to do anything... *sigh* looks like i'm gona have to buy another international version... god thats another 50$ down the drain... no to mention the undubbed for x-2 as well... another 50$... looks like 100$ for myself for christmas... yay...
(12-18-2009, 09:41 AM)DJxxMidnight Wrote: TY guys, I just played up to yuna doing her um... sending and... yea... it froze after that. I think it's my iso and cd. it's too screwed up now to do anything... *sigh* looks like i'm gona have to buy another international version... god thats another 50$ down the drain... no to mention the undubbed for x-2 as well... another 50$... looks like 100$ for myself for christmas... yay...

That should be fixed by using the latest official beta r1888 from our site
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Thanks Biost but it didn't work. I just switched over to it and still stuck. it's after the sending and she talks to lulu. and tidus said he never wants to see that again. and the sleeping noise comes on, after that doens't go any farther.
Make sure you aren't loading from a state. Try setting VU and EErec clamping to Extra+Preserve Sign and Full. If that fails too, try changing both roundmodes to negative
Oh and you didn't even get a 2 letter sequence from my nick right Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]