Game Freezes
Hi, I am playing SD Gundam G Generation Seed on my pcsx2 and unfortunately it freezes every time I finish the mission. I asked my sister to play in my saveĀ file in her laptopĀ and she got the same problem. Her laptop is not mac. Does that mean I can not complete the game because there is a problem in game's ISO file?

Thank you very much

Sponsored links

ask your sister to get the emulog. and post it here.

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-03-2018, 12:37 PM)jesalvein Wrote: ask your sister to get the emulog. and post it here.

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Here is the emulog.txt after the game froze
Do you have another PS2 console ?
(01-03-2018, 01:59 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Do you have another PS2 console ?

I have pcsxr not sure if its ps2 console. But it used to happen before i downloaded pcsxr
nope.
pcsxr is a PS1 emulator.

I was talking about real physical PS2 console. do you have another one ?
(01-03-2018, 02:26 PM)jesalvein Wrote: nope.
pcsxr is a PS1 emulator.

I was talking about real physical PS2 console. do you have another one ?

Nope. I don't. But when I used to play this game back in the days, it never froze.
I guess you're screwed, then.
This PS2 model you own is known to have bugs.
and pcsx2 won't help with it.

You can try to export your save on a real memcard using Mymc, get past that point on your real PS2, then import it in pcsx2 again.
but it'll be a hassle
(01-03-2018, 02:33 PM)jesalvein Wrote: I guess you're screwed, then.
This PS2 model you own is known to have bugs.
and pcsx2 won't help with it.

You can try to export your save on a real memcard using Mymc, get past that point on your real PS2, then import it in pcsx2 again.
but it'll be a hassle

That might be something I would do in the future. Thank you though, really appreciate it.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.