Game Missing from Library
Has anyone else had games go missing from their iso library?  I've been playing Dynasty Warriors 2 off & on for a month & when I went to play it a moment ago, I noticed it wasn't in my game list.  I still have the ISO & it works if loaded manually, but have never seen a game not be detected by the emulator's scan before.  No idea if this is a bug with the latest nightly build or one from weeks ago.  I tend to launch the emulator periodically to update it, even if i don't plan to play, so I've gone through several updates without thinking to look at the library list.  No idea if any other games are missing at the moment.  My library is fairly large.

Does anyone know of a way to add a game manually to the library?  I've tried re-scanning my iso folder with the game in it, but it doesn't update the list.

Sponsored links

You've likely accidentally excluded the game from your list.

If you're on the dev version, open your game directories settings under config and remove the excluded path. Or make sure your game is in the included path.
If you're on the old version (1.6 or so) it's in pcxs2.ini file wherever that lives for your system.
(06-29-2024, 02:00 AM)MrWizard Wrote: You've likely accidentally excluded the game from your list.

If you're on the dev version, open your game directories settings under config and remove the excluded path. Or make sure your game is in the included path.
If you're on the old version (1.6 or so) it's in pcxs2.ini file wherever that lives for your system.

You're right.  I must have fat-fingered it last I was messing with individual game settings.  I completely over looked it in my game directory settings too.  Thanks for the helpful advice.  I had a feeling it might have been the result of user error more than anything.