Game Question
So I have a question.

I had a massive hankering now that Suikoden 2 has been on PSN for a while to play Suikoden 3.

Now I do own the game... But the only tv that has the proper cables for my ps2 is smaller than my computer's screen. But my computer (A laptop) doesn't have an optical drive. Meaning I have no way of uploading the game data into my system. So I downloaded a rom, but as I found in another thread that the emulator apparently realizes if it's a rom instead of a proper game. I'm curious if there is a way to get around this other than buying an optical drive, or am I SOL.

(Should I get guff about the supposed owning of the game, I'm amenable to taking a picture with the day's date.)

Sponsored links

No other way than getting a optical drive. We don't support piracy.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
argh.
Well thanks for the quick reply.
Alternative:-
You can rip the iso file from your disk in any other friends/different PC and transfer the file through any USB mass storage. It's fine as long as, you own the original disk. And, you delete the image file created on the other computer.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go