Game Saves vs Patch Files.
ok my question is for Final Fantasy X-2 US.

Would a game save be better or a Patch File. I only ask cause people seem to like the save editor more then then patch files. I only say that cause I've yet to find a working patch file for FFX-2 and there's tons of games saves.

What is recommended for cheating a patch file or the game saves

Sponsored links

Patches - has high possibility the emu to crash.
Saves - you get what the person did with his save.
Save Editor - you get exactly what you want for your save to have.
(09-19-2009, 11:13 AM)vsub Wrote: Patches - has high possibility the emu to crash.

hmm ok Can I ask you then is there any pre made save files at all? Like for Final Fantasy X-2 US or Dark Cloud US and such. Cause am trying to get max money on them save or patch is nice just the patchs for these seem to crash the EMu as of late
(09-19-2009, 11:51 AM)Rokoka Wrote:
(09-19-2009, 11:13 AM)vsub Wrote: Patches - has high possibility the emu to crash.

hmm ok Can I ask you then is there any pre made save files at all? Like for Final Fantasy X-2 US or Dark Cloud US and such. Cause am trying to get max money on them save or patch is nice just the patchs for these seem to crash the EMu as of late

There are save at GameFaq but most of them are at the end of the game.If you want something special for your save you can use patches(cheats) if it's just a simple cheat(more codes enabled = the emu will crash easily)or the safer way with Save editor

Dark Cloud
Final Fantasy X-2
(09-19-2009, 12:03 PM)vsub Wrote:
(09-19-2009, 11:51 AM)Rokoka Wrote:

There are save at GameFaq but most of them are at the end of the game.If you want something special for your save you can use patches(cheats) if it's just a simple cheat(more codes enabled = the emu will crash easily)or the safer way with Save editor

Dark Cloud
Final Fantasy X-2
I can't figure out how to get the editor to work so patch it is still

Edit Again: I take back about taking back what I said I can't figure out how to get the Ps2 Mem file to a Psu file T_T
(09-19-2009, 12:08 PM)Rokoka Wrote: I can't figure out how to get the editor to work so patch it is still

I think those editors requires you to install JRE(at least the editor for FFX requires it)to work
(09-19-2009, 12:15 PM)vsub Wrote:
(09-19-2009, 12:08 PM)Rokoka Wrote: I can't figure out how to get the editor to work so patch it is still

I think those editors requires you to install JRE(at least the editor for FFX requires it)to work

I'm trying to find a way but can't find any and the patch crashs with even one code not sure if I got a us one
(09-19-2009, 12:23 PM)Rokoka Wrote:

I'm trying to find a way but can't find any and the patch crashs with even one code not sure if I got a us one

Try with this
patch=1,EE,1A21279E,short,0000FFFF
or
patch=1,EE,2AD315C3,word,05F5E0FF
(09-19-2009, 12:28 PM)vsub Wrote:
(09-19-2009, 12:23 PM)Rokoka Wrote:

Try with this
patch=1,EE,1A21279E,short,0000FFFF
or
patch=1,EE,2AD315C3,word,05F5E0FF
Both crash me the first one is the one I tested the 2nd one was the one already there
Artmoney is good for those types of cheats
Wandering through this screwed up world is like having amnesia and dejavu at the same time, theres always the damnedest feeling I've forgotten this all before