Game Suggestions
Rainbow 
Hi guys as the title says can anyone give me any recommendation about games for ps2/pcsx2... for example like Final Fantasy series in Ps2

or any other cool games that you would recommend to meBiggrinBiggrin

edit:
I'm really bored this summer, i have nothing to do T__T

Sponsored links

What kind of Games do you like - fighting, action, shooting, adventure? What PC Specs because not all games will work in PC. It will be fine with PS2.

My Favourite:-

Final Fantasy
God of War
Grand Tourismo
Metal Gear 3
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Kingdom Hearts etc...
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
Xenosaga episode 1, 2, and 3 (10+ hours voice over cutscene in EP 1 alone)
RE4
ICO, Shadow of the Colossus
soul calibur 3, (but i thing that runs better on real PS2 right now, it won't run right on my comp+^_^+)
a spare copy of 007 Agent Under Fire if your Mem card you have exploit on dies and you want your saves+^_^+
other titles i can't think of
and what recorder above me said+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
(04-05-2012, 10:36 AM)recoder Wrote: What kind of Games do you like - fighting, action, shooting, adventure? What PC Specs because not all games will work in PC. It will be fine with PS2.

My Favourite:-

Final Fantasy
God of War
Grand Tourismo
Metal Gear 3
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Kingdom Hearts etc...

Well my laptop specs is
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
Nvidia Gt540M Cuda 2GB
well i like adventure, fighting and action games..... and yeah i played already the games you listed(except MGS3 i don't really know but i don't really like it).

(04-05-2012, 11:07 AM)ChikTikka Wrote: Xenosaga episode 1, 2, and 3 (10+ hours voice over cutscene in EP 1 alone)
RE4
ICO, Shadow of the Colossus
soul calibur 3, (but i thing that runs better on real PS2 right now, it won't run right on my comp+^_^+)
a spare copy of 007 Agent Under Fire if your Mem card you have exploit on dies and you want your saves+^_^+
other titles i can't think of
and what recorder above me said+^_^+

is that Xenosaga game really cool and take up some time to be finish??
and also Shadow of the Colossus?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Game-Reco...ons--26837
Someone else asked a similar question ^
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
(04-05-2012, 12:22 PM)omnikam Wrote: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Game-Reco...ons--26837
Someone else asked a similar question ^

well i think i'll read this but still you guys can still add more games that could get my attention( because im really bored T__T alone forever)
Hard to know (impossible) what u have/havent played already obviously, so a few off the top of my head

SMT Persona 3/Persona 4
Tales of the Abyss
SMT Nocturne
Shadow Hearts 1/2

(I like RPGs)
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.3Ghz
GPU: MSI Twin FRozr GTX560Ti
MOBO: MSI Z68A-GD65-G3 Intel Z68
Well Xenosaga is pretty long, expect at least 40+ on episode 1 alone, as long as you don't "rush it" and enjoy everything it has to offer (keep some popcorn handy, some of the cut-scenes get obscenely long). i use a i5-2410m on my NTSC-U copy and i do get slowdowns every once in awhile, even with MTVU, but for the most part they play full speed, just letting you know. the gaming generations store near here sells the whole trilogy together for $8+^_^+
also, with the right settings (like MTVU) your i5-2410m should turbo to about 2.65 GHz at least, if it doesn't you can use a program called ThrottleStop (google it) to force it to stay at the turbo frequency+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
Metal Slug series cheap and good ! Smile
(04-05-2012, 05:29 PM)FinalSquall Wrote: Hard to know (impossible) what u have/havent played already obviously, so a few off the top of my head

SMT Persona 3/Persona 4
Tales of the Abyss
SMT Nocturne
Shadow Hearts 1/2

(I like RPGs)

well i haven't played the games you mentioned i think i would try it

(04-05-2012, 07:05 PM)ChikTikka Wrote: Well Xenosaga is pretty long, expect at least 40+ on episode 1 alone, as long as you don't "rush it" and enjoy everything it has to offer (keep some popcorn handy, some of the cut-scenes get obscenely long). i use a i5-2410m on my NTSC-U copy and i do get slowdowns every once in awhile, even with MTVU, but for the most part they play full speed, just letting you know. the gaming generations store near here sells the whole trilogy together for $8+^_^+
also, with the right settings (like MTVU) your i5-2410m should turbo to about 2.65 GHz at least, if it doesn't you can use a program called ThrottleStop (google it) to force it to stay at the turbo frequency+^_^+

wow i think i will try it and yeah me too i get slowdowns in my i5-2410m usually when it is hot