Game covers in Qt?
(01-11-2023, 10:06 PM)jesalvein Wrote: problem is we can't answer you since piracy isn't tolerated as you already know

So by which method I should ask for the answer? if there is an answer....
Sorry I don't really get your point.

Sponsored links

(01-11-2023, 10:09 PM)schuma6 Wrote: So by which method I should ask for the answer? if there is an answer....
Sorry I don't really get your point.
there is an answer. just don't ask it here or in pcsx2 discord.
you can still ask anywhere else if you want since you broke the rules you agreed when registering here
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-11-2023, 10:29 PM)jesalvein Wrote: there is an answer. just don't ask it here or in pcsx2 discord.
you can still ask anywhere else if you want since you broke the rules you agreed when registering here

I just don't understand the difference between my question and the questions above me in this thread...they are also asking about the PS2 games covers....
(01-11-2023, 10:02 PM)schuma6 Wrote: I had to download the dedicated PS2 BIOS package

That is illegal and violates the forum rules.  Since you admitted to illegally downloading the BIOS, no more support will be given to you in these forums.  When you signed up, you agreed to not discuss anything regarding piracy/warez. Even if your question has nothing to do with piracy, your statement that I quoted above means they will no longer help you with anything further
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
(01-12-2023, 02:03 AM)envisaged0ne Wrote: That is illegal and violates the forum rules.  Since you admitted to illegally downloading the BIOS, no more support will be given to you in these forums.  When you signed up, you agreed to not discuss anything regarding piracy/warez.  Even if your question has nothing to do with piracy, your statement that I quoted above means they will  no longer help you with anything further

ok, thanks guys. now I got the point that people can not mention anything about the source or method of their BIOS which are even if really "downloaded".
How honest I am....
See you by my other account Smile